hii everyone! We all knows those dramas that the GIRL dresses as a boy, such as Hana Kimi, You're Beautiful and Coffee Prince but I really want to watch dramas that the GUY dresses as a girl! we all know that it would be fun to watch that XD I'm planning to watch 'Ma Boy' and wonder if you guys know any more dramas any recommendations? thanksss :)
Oh wait... Edit.... Even though this does belong in the recommendations forum... I actually don't know if there are dramas that have the opposite! If there are I haven't seen any! Sorry about that.
oh snap! I'm gonna have to watch ma boy!
I can't think of any dramas, but there are a ton of anime series like that.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: oh snap! I'm gonna have to watch ma boy!

LOL! I think I might have to as well... What a nice change of pace!
Well, I have heard that "Princess Princess D" is a series where a few boys supposedly dresses up as girls. Haven't seen it though, so I have no idea of whether it's watchable or not.
Naam wrote: Well, I have heard that "Princess Princess D" is a series where a few boys supposedly dresses up as girls.
Haven't seen it though, so I have no idea of whether it's watchable or not.

Honestly, even though it has Saito Takumi and Sato Takeru, both great actors, the drama is almost unwatchable.

The closest I can think of is Hana Kimi? Lol there are various scenes in which the men where women's clothing.