Just looking for a good romantic comedy with some drama to it. Something like Oh My Venus, where the characters don't make you want to cringe (She Was Pretty) and have strong personalities. No big love triangles and a supporting cast you don't hate even if they're considered antagonists (as in they're not being unreasonably antagonistic). A bonus would be if there is some bromance to it as well. Preferably with adult characters around the age of 25-35.
Let's eat season 1 
 it's okay, its love is good too.
Arang and the Magistrate,
Oh My Ghost
Thanks, and adding on I don't want any kind of supernatural or fantasy aspects, not interested in historical pieces either.
KOREAN DRAMA
The greatest love
Kill me heal me
Marriage not dating

JAPANESE DRAMA
Nodame Cantabile

You are all surrounded
Bride of the Century
So something like It's Okay, That's Love, A Gentleman's Dignity, or Oh My Venus. Something sweet and funny with a little drama, no fantasy/supernatural or historical.
Another Miss Oh!! best comedy and best drama this year!
Doesn't Another Miss Oh!! have supernatural aspects? I'd rather have a "realistic" story.
It's not exactly supernatural. He only has visions of a future in which he regrets what he did not do.
Try these two: Heart to heart- kind of similar to "it's ok is love" but reverse she has a mental condition and she is heal by her therapist. Ho Goo's Love- This one is about a guy that re encounters his first love the plot is very original and sweet.
If this is not satisfying enough try the "I Need Romance series- they are more adult oriented and very realistic my fav was the third one.
Reply 1997 was also great