Yeah so I'm basically looking for a drama like in the title

A poor main actor that goes with a rich main actress

Kind of like the Heirs but reverse I guess

Only drama that i can think of that's similar to this is kind of Yong Pal, The K2, Innocent Man

J-Dorama:
--- Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
--- He's poor, she's rich, status gets in the way
--- Cheap Love  --- He's a thug she's upper middle-class teacher ... Status matters.
--- Tokyo Wankei --- he's a poor artist, she's rich, Not only social status divides them, but also her Korean ancestry, her family doesn't want a Japanese man.

K:Drama:
--- East of Eden --- Although he eventually makes lots money and name for himself by managing her father's business ....  He starts out dirt poor, and is her father's employee for most of it! ..... So status (or rather her father) gets in the way!
--- A Love to Kill --- He's poor and her bodyguard...she's a famous actress.... but social status has no impact on them... except that he's out for revenge and to bring her status down.
--- Into the Sunlight --- Older K-drama ... He's poor, she's from Chaebol family .... status is a problem.
--- Lovers in Prague --- She's the daughter of the President and he's a policeman ... status matters.
--- Phoenix --- He's poor, she's rich .... things change later ... status is a problem

Seen giant, and ugly alert has way too many eps, anything else?
High Society (kdrama): there a two poor rich couples, 1 poor guy (family is poor, but he has a good job now) + rich girl (from a rich family, but works in a supermarket because she wants to find real love) and 1 poor girl (works in the same supermarket) + rich guy (is the director of that supermarket branch, comes from rich family).
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (jdrama): poor guy (works on repairing ships) + rich girl (comes from a family who has a jewelry business)

edit: oops Tatta hitsotsu was already mentioned. oh well :P i really recommend this drama though :3

My Little Princess
I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon
That Winter, The Wind Blows
I hated this drama from the depths of my heart: Temptation