Hello,
A while ago i opened  "looking for drama like It's Okay That is Love" thread and even though i was not so clear with my needs i've got great recommendations with great answers. Now i've watched lot of them and some others that looked intresting to me. Now i'm looking for K-dramas again. I'm still looking for similar things
I am still looking for dramas that have unique feeling inthem. Like intresting and unique stories, unususal type of osts and overal atmosphere.
Great devoloped leads that have good chemistry, that are realistic and strong minded(especially female lead). I scream when i see normal couples in dramas with submisive and only one way relationships. If the lead character is not strong i would it want to be because of some kind of reason.
Intresting,and non-cliche plots and storylines. 
My ratings are mess so some of the dramas that i love: It's Okay It's Love, Pinnochio, Coffee Prince. From my recently watched: Descendants of the Sun, I Remember You, Beatiful Mind.
Okay, I have one: Flowers for My Life.  Definitely a different sort of drama, overall (characters, story, structure, music).  Although I feel like it may be a love it or don't get it at all sort of thing :)
Try W and Goblin for a unique plot. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo has realistic characters, a strong female lead and leads with great chemistry.
not your typical characters, with a bit more of a raw emotional appeal at times:

Heart to Heart (both leads have issues, yet somehow fall in love, very raw emotions towards the mid to end of it)

Romantic Doctor Kim (I just started this one and really like it - intense)

Angry Mom (a mom that is going to protect and fight for her daughter, even if others tell her what she is doing is wrong or inappropriate)

Decoded (whenever hope seems lost, they are somehow able to wiggle free - autistic main character has a unique persona - not kdrama but high quality)

Mars (again, not kdrama, its Taiwanese, but a legendary drama that has developed to be a must-watch - plethora of mental health issues and trials of the conscience)

Remember – War of the Son (gripping, heartwrenching drama and characters)

Mask (an amazing amount of growth happens to the lead characters, through trials and tests they become closer and stronger)

Nemureru Mori no Jyukujyo (sorry, not kdrama, but japanese - very realistic, hard image of divorce and life afterwards)
you seem to have liked "kill me heal me" so a must watch recommendation with strong female and good revenge-love plot is "Secret" (2013), it has the same male and female lead as "kill me heal me" and both these dramas were great
but if you really want more unique and fresh plots then I'd recommend you to watch some japanese dramas because they often have a lot of variety in plots and I absolutely enjoy them

@PrettyDramas - I loved Kill Me Heal Me but i got  disapointed for what i was looking for.

@pigtails4ever - I watched Heart to Heart, similarly to Kill Me Heal Me i got dissapointed for what i was looking for even though i ilked it. I will look to the others.

@dyn_mite - Both Goblin and W was on my list, i was waiting Goblin to end and i was going to watch W next if i didn't open this thread. If you say it is like what i am looking for probably i am going to watch W next.

@zeamays - If i find it in a decent quality to watch it, i might watch it. I like Cha Tae Hyun's acting.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Maybe it's not exactly what you're looking for but Dear My Friends was written by the same person who wrote It's Okay That's Love, so maybe you should give it a try? But it's about older people and not exactly focuses in romance, but it looks pretty amazing.
Other than that, I recommend I Hear Your Voice. The female lead is older than the male leader, I don't know if that bothers you. But, it's a great drama!
Also, Another Miss Oh. I liked this drama a lot, but there's a lot of comedy in it, don't know if that's what you want. But the female lead is pretty opinionated.