Oooo, thank you all for commenting! I was really upset because there has been a huge grin on my face since watching Goblin.
What were you upset about?  I'm super curious. :)
Both are great. Goblin has more emotional scenes imo, but has a happy ending. So if you're into the emotional stuff do try it. It's also slightly comedic and it can be funny.
Where would you place these 2 compared to love from another star?
It's going to depend on your tastes. If you like Love From Another Star because of Ji-Hyun then she's just as funny playing someone new to the human world as she was playing the neurotic starlet.

I personally preferred Goblin because I liked the music, visual settings and heavier feel to the show. It's a darker, heavier show and then there's humor whereas I feel that Legend of the Blue Sea is lighter and more humorous and goes darker for periods of time. It's the opposite sides of the same coin.

So for me I put Goblin above Love From Another Star and I put Legend of the Blue Sea below both of them. But it's not a large gap between the three. 
Goblin for me. LotBS just didn't hit the right notes for me. 
GOBLIN ~ MUST WATCH !!!!
I actually liked Goblin and Legend of the Blue Sea equally.  Like, exactly the same amount but for totally different reasons.  I think LOTBS fits the OPs request much better
Both are good dramas, but I agree with Nakshen and think LOTBS fits your request better.