I have seen a lot of revenge dramas but most of the time it's the male lead who wants revenge.

So are there drama where the female leads wants to take revenge for whatever reason?

I tried Angel's revenge but didn't really like it.

introverted boss - i read that it had something to do with the female lead seeking revenge. haven't gotten around to actually watching it
cunning single lady 
doctors 
Hello!

I recommend "Boku no yabai tsuma" (Japan, 2016). It's about Maria, who fakes our own abduction just to take revenge from a cheating husband. Maria is very smart... and scary! It's a great suspense, with a lot of twists and you can never predict what will happen next.

If you like the genre, it will perfectly fit your "female lead revenge" request. Enjoy!
Lady Snowblood! The ultimate revenge/vengeance stuff. Template for Kill Bill. Awesome ost (the same) and gorgeous scenery as well :)
It's on Hulu if you have it.
Yong Pal - Haven't watched it yet and I heard it got mixed reviews due to the shift in tone around the middle from medical drama to revenge melodrama but it was the female lead seeking revenge and it seems (from what I heard anyway) that they turned her into quite the power heroine.
I also second Cunning Single Lady (this one I've actually watched!) if you like a more rom-com style revenge. 
To the person who recommended Introverted Boss, it had a revenge plot for the first like four episodes but the viewers complained about it because they thought it made the female lead unlikable so the writers scrapped the script, reshot episodes 5&6, and ended the revenge there. From episode 6 on they started building up the leads' romantic relationship.

Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing drama and the fact that she joined the company with the goal of revenge is not completely dropped, she just stops actively seeking revenge at episode four.
It isn't a drama, but the movie "Sympathy For Lady Vengeance" (sometimes just "Lady Vengeance") is PHENOMENAL. IIRC there was some mature content, so fair warning about that, but it seriously gives me chills every time I watch it. It's part of the trilogy that included "Oldboy".