Hey guys, do you know any dramas where the male lead because of certain reasons finds himself doing for a living something different from what he originally studied or did as a profession? Or where he has an hidden talent/skill nobody knows about and because of certain circumstances he has to show these abilities? Thanks in advance!! x x 
I Hear Your Voice
Tomorrow With You
Beautiful Gong Shim.
Thank you guys, except for ugly alert i have seen every one of those dramas! So if you have more suggestions you're welcome to share them. Thanks again x x 
Good Doctor! Hum, maybe The Scholar who walks at night and Blood ? (They hide the fact that they are vampires), Love me if you dare (he has the ability to think like criminals), Starry night the starry sea (hides his true nature (merman)) same for Gu family Book (he hides his true nature)... I hope you haven't already seen them ^^' 

✔️ Rebel: thief who stole the people ( super strength) 

✔️ I  Can Hear Your Voice (hears peoples thoughts) 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping (dreams about future events) 

✔️ Arang and the Magistrate ( see ghosts) 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost (sees ghosts)

✔️ Vampire Prosecutor ( vampire) 

✔️ Blood (vampire doctors) 

✔️ Kill Me Heal Me (7 personalities) 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love ( mental  illness)

✔️ Goblin (both ML) 

✔️ Black (grim reaper)

✔️ Are You Human Too

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ Painless: Eyes for Signs (can see people's illness and people with  killer genes) 

✔️ Remember ( hides alzheimers) 

✔️ Love Shuttle Millennium (swaps places with another character and travels back in time and the other comes to the future ) 

Hidden supernatural abilities:

You who came from the stars | He's an alien with several abilities including stopping time. 

Goblin | he is basically immortal with other abilities such as using doors as a means of teletransporting. 

Black | he is a grim reaper possessing the body of a detective, so he has several abilities: he can't die and he can also teletransport through doors. 

While you were sleeping | he knows when FL is in danger through dreams. 

Another Miss Oh | he is living in two different times at the same time, though the future comes through him as dreams. 

I've been searching for some kdramas like this.. exactly like this.. glad that I found someone who understands me.. If you've watched many kdramas of this type .. can you kindly suggest me some?