Tanya Shree:

2 Pakistani dramas  with the same ML

khaani

Gul-e-rana(totally recommend)

Do you any more recommendations for similar dramas? ^_^

I watched Khaani, that was another level of possessive. 

Gul-e-rana? Has this show been translated to english? If so where can I find it. Thank you.

Aashi:

Do you any more recommendations for similar dramas? ^_^

As of now..noooooooo :'( all of the ones I know/watched  are already listed here . :(

hannah:

Gul-e-rana? Has this show been translated to english? If so where can I find it. Thank you.

I don't think it's subbed the raw versions are on YouTube and Dailymotion

Can you giys sugges me the best possessive and loving .. So so obsessed, possessive drama. 

More dramas like khaani please

Aditi Tanwar:

Khanni? What is it?

pakistani drama and khaani is character name of lead actress

But I don't watch Pakistani dramas. Can you suggest me korean. Chinese, thai drama?  

I want to watch something so possessive ML and obsessed. Soo possesive one drama. 

I’ve been watching mostly Cdramas lately such as the ones below:

The Love by Hypnotic= There is a fierce love rivalry between the ML and SML.  ML is the prince who married the princess from another state and the SML is the general from the princess’ state.  ML is possessive and in love with his wife. SML is equally possessive and in love with the princess.  So war happened between the 2 states because of that obssession. If you like happy endings, then I recommend this.

The Sweet Girl= ML lead is possessive and often loses his normally dignified demeanor especially when the handsome  second male lead is around the female lead. Expect some wrist grabbing, tug-of-war with the girl in the middle and carrying off the girl in front of the SML scenes though as both males chases after the girl. 

all drama have have possessive male lead but what degree of possessive you want it depends

level 1 where ML is possessed but  maintain his and female dignity (his words says his possession not use any humility action )

level 2 where ML is possessed   and low down himself but maintain female lead dignity (it contain all the things wrist grabbing , force kiss, throwing female lead but not include rape) 

level 3 where ML is possessed and cross all limits (everything main thing rape, choking neck, hard hitting FL from legs , belt and any object)

note : some time drama have rape  scene but it didn't look cruel cause it portrayed like it  for example as my definition if rape is include its 3rd LEVEL but in good bye princess when ML done that it didn't look cruel and as we all know thats rape so i should put this drama in 3rd level but its not portrayed in screen that much cruel i include it in SECOND LEVEL. 

My taste is all these 3 levels. It's just story and love of leads must be good with happy ending.... I love to watch all these kind of drama. So guys please suggest me best drama to watch including these levels.❤ 

My suggestions, but I haven't gone through all 10 pages of this thread, so some may be duplicates of what others have suggested. A LOT of mine will be Lakorns + a few "other language" dramas sprinkled in there. ^_^

Actually, here's a link to my list on this trope. That will make it easier. Hope you guys find some you hadn't heard of previously.

Turkish Dramas w/this kind of ML that I personally recommend: (Turkish dramas are filled with these leads btw)

• Meryem (Turkish version of the K-drama "Secret")
  • Siyah Beyaz Aşk
  • Sefirin Kizi
  • Hercai
  • Aşk Laftan Alamaz (starts out kind of romcom... but with an alpha male)

Others 

• 365 Days (On Netflix and for MATURE audiences only... lots of x-rated stuff to steam your face off)
  • El Dragon: Return of a Warrior (Netflix/Spanish) prepare for a ending that is not a ton of fun. -_- Mature Audiences
  • Hache (Netflix/Spanish) also painful watch/ending -_- Mature Audiences.