Aashi:

Lol btw loved it how you said vanilla. i too feel a j/p couple is somewhat diff and dark :p

Ikr? Lol

Recently  I watched Devil Beside you...  Uff the main lead is super jealous.. Protective.. Possesive... Available in youtube.. Watch the show from "Ahmon" named account.. 

And one more is Flipped chinese drama.. Super natural... Hero is P, J and P... Must watch.. It is available in youtube

Hundi:

Recently  I watched Devil Beside you...  Uff the main lead is super jealous.. Protective.. Possesive... Available in youtube.. Watch the show from "Ahmon" named account.. 

And one more is Flipped chinese drama.. Super natural... Hero is P, J and P... Must watch.. It is available in youtube

Hey! Thanks for suggesting Flipped..I just started it.  Looks like the chemistry between the leads is gonna be super cute.

veds:

Hey! Thanks for suggesting Flipped..I just started it.  Looks like the chemistry between the leads is gonna be super cute.

Yes... Yes.... 

Is there anymore suggestions for possessive male characters?

mangooox77:

Is there anymore suggestions for possessive male characters?

Now watching why why love.... The same star cast of Devil Beside You

I do love to watch this kind of dramas too. And I probably watched a hundred as well, but i’ll give you a list anyway. 

Mars 

Devil beside you

Secret Love

The Last Empress

You’re my Destiny

Missing you

Mask

Empress Ki

Cheese in the trap

I hear your voice

Well  intended love, it doesnt seem like it in the begining but you find out halfway through the drama  about the lengths the hero was willing to go to get the heroine. He was extremely manipulating.

Recently watched Well intended love on Netflix. Couldn't believe how manipulating the hero was. But the chemistry between the couple was amazing.

sweetyrelax:

Recently watched Well intended love on Netflix. Couldn't believe how manipulating the hero was. But the chemistry between the couple was amazing. 

I watched this drama .. loved it ..thanks :)

Love In Sadness - the husband is definitely crazy obsessive for the main girl, scary but the actor was soooo good. He pretty much carried the show in my opinion lol.

jhsuan:

Love In Sadness - the husband is definitely crazy obsessive for the main girl, scary but the actor was soooo good. He pretty much carried the show in my opinion lol.

I liked the actor too and he did carry this show I just hated the character because he was an abusive psycho.

mahiba:

I liked the actor too and he did carry this show I just hated the character because he was an abusive psycho.

I watched Let Me Introduce Her, it's almost the same, when I started watching Love in Sadness I had DE Ja Vu but I didn't complete it yet

the most possessive, obsessive, mad in love male lead i've ever seen is probably the one in the turkish drama Hercai