Watch Behind Your Smile !--The ML is so so cold and protective. 

Hi guys, I'm back with another suggestion. I don't know if anyone has already suggested it. Another turkish show called Hercai. FL's father killed ML's parents so he marries FL to get revenge. Its fully subbed and on youtube. Watch it guys,its really good.

I don't know if anyone suggested it but lakorns have some of the most possessive, abusive, borderline crazy leads.  My absolute fave these days is Hua Jai Sila. Hot male lead who's borderline abusive but doesn't actually hit her, it's called a slap and kiss lakorn. 

And I second Behind Your Smile one of my favorite. 

The ML in Radio Romance is very possessive. 

Psychosinner:

I don't know if anyone suggested it but lakorns have some of the most possessive, abusive, borderline crazy leads.  My absolute fave these days is Hua Jai Sila. Hot male lead who's borderline abusive but doesn't actually hit her, it's called a slap and kiss lakorn. 

And I second Behind Your Smile one of my favorite. 

thanks ! Will watch the Thai 1 you suggested :) Hua Jai Sila

watch the movie kabir singh

saunty:

watch the movie kabir singh

Absolutely recommended if you like crazy possessive ml who is smoking hot. Damn Shahid Kapoor is soo hot in Kabir Singh. 

Try these thai dramas, from my recent list....

And also, chinese dramas:

OK, so not sure if you are still interested as it's been a while....but for others who may be.

I have watched pretty much every good Asian drama out there (Korean and Chinese) and I am super fussy. I only watch those which give you the feels, with amazing chemistry and kisses, and when there is love involved (not just a childish, abusing obsession).  These are my personal opinions:

- Too late to say I love you: this is probably the closest to perfection for what you are looking for and judging by your own list. It is soooo much better than Lady & Liar because Wallace Chung is the perfect Chinese actor for those angsty roles, he can act and he is incredibly charismatic. The lead actress is surprisingly excellent - her character growth is fantastic. The chemistry is the best I've seen so far EVER. A lot of sexual tension, amazing kisses. Not for the faint hearted though.        Happy ending.

- Que Sera Sera (Korean with Eric): old but gold. In my top 5 Korean dramas of all time. I have rewatched it probably 10 times. This is how addictive and timeless this is. Very modern for the time so it strangely doesn't feel as outdated. A lot of people don't like it because the characters are as real as can be and so it is not a romantic, feel good drama. The lead, Eric, is fantastic and you will never love a bastard so much. He is so raw and likeable. The actress is perfect and again, great character growth. Chemistry and kisses are again top notch. Haunting ost. Happy ending.

- Nice Guy (Innocent Man): the drama that made me discover SJK and MCW. Both still have a loyal fan following who ships them...since 2012!!!! That's how good their chemistry was. This is also a darker drama with an anti-hero you will root for and a baddass female lead you will have a girl crush on. This is a proper revenge drama and the male lead is initially mildly obsessed with one of the female leads. And the other female leads becomes really obsessed with him. Love triangle, lots of tension, fast-paced, lots of love, romance, angst, betrayal and amazing kisses. Happy ending.

- Secret ( Korea - 2013): Male lead is obsessed with the FL. Intense, revenge, angst, great chemistry and sexual tension. Happy ending.

- The English Patient: Not Asian but one of my favourite movies of all times. Absolutely stunning with my favourite couple. Breathtaking chemistry and love. The lead couple is obsessed with each other. Sad ending but worth it. I cried for days.

Prarthana:

Absolutely recommended if you like crazy possessive ml who is smoking hot. Damn Shahid Kapoor is soo hot in Kabir Singh. 

ya! new crush , well he was cool and all but his this sexy side has made me a total fangirl 

Watching - I Love My President Though He's a Psycho now and yep definitely a fitting title. dude is psycho! 

Prarthana:

Hi guys, I'm back with another suggestion. I don't know if anyone has already suggested it. Another turkish show called Hercai. FL's father killed ML's parents so he marries FL to get revenge. Its fully subbed and on youtube. Watch it guys,its really good.

Okk.... But one epi is like 1 hour or something!!!  

Hundi:

Okk.... But one epi is like 1 hour or something!!!  

Yes, most turkish shows are.