PeggySue:

My suggestions, but I haven't gone through all 10 pages of this thread, so some may be duplicates of what others have suggested. A LOT of mine will be Lakorns + a few "other language" dramas sprinkled in there. ^_^

Actually, here's a link to my list on this trope. That will make it easier. Hope you guys find some you hadn't heard of previously.

Turkish Dramas w/this kind of ML that I personally recommend: (Turkish dramas are filled with these leads btw)

• Meryem (Turkish version of the K-drama "Secret")
  • Siyah Beyaz Aşk
  • Sefirin Kizi
  • Hercai
  • Aşk Laftan Alamaz (starts out kind of romcom... but with an alpha male)

Others 

• 365 Days (On Netflix and for MATURE audiences only... lots of x-rated stuff to steam your face off)
  • El Dragon: Return of a Warrior (Netflix/Spanish) prepare for a ending that is not a ton of fun. -_- Mature Audiences
  • Hache (Netflix/Spanish) also painful watch/ending -_- Mature Audiences.
  1. Thankyou even I am interested in the 3rd type. Please let me know if you have more. I loved Hercai and siyah beyaz ask for the possessive nature portrayed by heroes. I do like hea so Hachi was a hard watch for me. I am gonna try El dragon hoping it's romance and has jealous and possessive nature by hero. Thanks. ^_^

If you’re looking for Level 3 possessive ML then this Thai drama might fit the description: Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (2019)

ML has a girlfriend but was forced by his parents to marry the FL.  They initially disliked each other but it did not stop the ML from becoming physically attracted to the girl so they had one too many arguments one time  and he ended up crossing the line . He raped his wife, then she ended up pregnant.  FL is feisty,  she knew how to fight back and make the ML‘s life difficult, too. He ended up chasing and groveling before he can actually get her to admit she loves him, too.

DrAmAlOvEr:

all drama have have possessive male lead but what degree of possessive you want it depends

level 1 where ML is possessed but  maintain his and female dignity (his words says his possession not use any humility action )

level 2 where ML is possessed   and low down himself but maintain female lead dignity (it contain all the things wrist grabbing , force kiss, throwing female lead but not include rape) 

level 3 where ML is possessed and cross all limits (everything main thing rape, choking neck, hard hitting FL from legs , belt and any object)

note : some time drama have rape  scene but it didn't look cruel cause it portrayed like it  for example as my definition if rape is include its 3rd LEVEL but in good bye princess when ML done that it didn't look cruel and as we all know thats rape so i should put this drama in 3rd level but its not portrayed in screen that much cruel i include it in SECOND LEVEL. 

I think there should be more levels than 3 ;-)

For example how about a guy who would never physically  harm FL, but would get rid(sometimes kill) anybody that tries to take her away?  

I am just curious, because I hate when a guy rapes, beats or hurts FL physically, but technically he'd be level three, because he is crazy enough to harm himself for her well being or others that stand in his way to being with FL ;-) He is also ultra possessive and doesn't let the girl he loves out of his sight.

I HATE LEVEL 3 THAT IS SO ABUSIVE

I JUST  WANT TO A MALE LEAD WHO IS MADLY IN LOVE AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET THE GIRL WITHOUT HURTING HER 

To be honest I wasn't asking for type 3 because hero hurts h or rapes her nope that was not a requirement at all but like @Meg said above I want a hero who is crazy possessive and so much in love that he literally explodes at the thought of or vision of other men being near heroine.

1. I like Level 3 if it is done correctly. If leads hate each other then they should act accordingly to that hate. I hate the "pretend" hate. I am currently watching "The Last Empress" and the ML hates FL (e.g grabbing her by the throat, pointing a gun to her head) and tries to kill her twice. I haven't gotten to his obsessive episodes yet but I heard it is coming. He is going to be major yanderific! Though I would say physical abuse just for fun or  to scare FL is not okay and is a turn off for me. The ML has to be human first and possessive second.
 mylxiong:
  1. I like Level 3 if it is done correctly. If leads hate each other then they should act accordingly to that hate. I hate the "pretend" hate. I am currently watching "The Last Empress" and the ML hates FL (e.g grabbing her by the throat, pointing a gun to her head) and tries to kill her twice. I haven't gotten to his obsessive episodes yet but I heard it is coming. He is going to be major yanderific! Though I would say physical abuse just for fun or  to scare FL is not okay and is a turn off for me. The ML has to be human first and possessive second.

I agree in the case of The Last Empress level 3 works, because all the real abusive/ scary things happen before the ML falls for the FL. Afterwards he becomes clingy and obsessive. He continues to do stuff that would be considered wrong in the society, but he never tries to harm her, in fact quite the opposite. 

This is as far as things go(physical abuse) after he falls for her, in case anybody wants a taster of the drama (SPOILERS): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNAaOBNzm1c

Talay Prae (2020) ....the male lead is a player tho

rainruma:
Just discovered this hidden gem:
--- Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen ---- not lakorn formula... For a lakorn, it's refreshing writing (although had some weaknesses) .... All characters are flawed .... no one perfect ..... he gets very jealous, possessive and obsessive ...  he is full of anger and wants revenge on her, yet neither of them could forget their love for each other ..... the emotional conflict is powerful and  their love is intense.

I forgot to mention this before:
--- Tree of Heaven --- Intense ... he's obsessive and tormented (excellent actor) .... Don't be turned off by Park Shin Hye, she's good here, not annoying.

I've been looking for these dramas and I can't find them. Could you please tell me where you watched these drames. 

It's October! Someone please suggest other titles, I'm bored. Haha also dramas that are not youth or too much comedy are big pluses!

Dating in the Kitchen= ML is older in the drama, 35 while FL is 21. He was so smitten with her and did all the typical things a jealous, possessive, obssessed man in love could do in dramaland....stalking the girl, fighting off his rivals to stake his claim,  unable to keep his hands off her (there are some forced kisses). But their chemistry together is quite strong and he never let go of her despite his mother’s objections, futile scheming from another woman who  is after him,  a younger half brother intent on breaking their relationship apart, and noble idiocy coming from the girl’s part. He is also ultra protective of her and would quickly come to her defence to make sure she’s never aggrieved. His love for her is deep and she in turn adores him as well.

MKB:

Dating in the Kitchen= ML is older in the drama, 35 while FL is 21. He was so smitten with her and did all the typical things a jealous, possessive, obssessed man in love could do in dramaland....stalking the girl, fighting off his rivals to stake his claim,  unable to keep his hands off her (there are some forced kisses). But their chemistry together is quite strong and he never let go of her despite his mother’s objections, futile scheming from another woman who  is after him,  a younger half brother intent on breaking their relationship apart, and noble idiocy coming from the girl’s part. He is also ultra protective of her and would quickly come to her defence to make sure she’s never aggrieved. His love for her is deep and she in turn adores him as well.

I AGREEE I LOVE THE MALE LEAD IN DATING THE KITCHEN AND THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS ON FIRE I MISS THEM

Going to watch this drama, next!  ♡ thanks for recommending me , my type ♡

Please suggest me best Chinese drama which has best jealousy scenes, obsessed and it should be on Netflix. Please help me guys. I'm craving to watch genre of jealousy, possessive and madly in love. 

Well intended love

The king’s woman