Basically I'm looking for dramas where the main girl hurts the male lead in various ways mainly in the love department.

Maybe the female lead likes someone else at first while the male lead loves her from the beginning. Later on though she realizes that she loves him as well.

Maybe she rejects him for someone else. Maybe she leads him on at first while liking someone else.

If not, then maybe she's caught between the 2 and the male lead catches her kissing another guy or something leading to drama. Basically I want the male lead to suffer. I want him to be depressed because of her.

Bonus if the 2 leads are best friends and this destroys their friendship as well.

Bonus if the other guy the female lead likes is a monster, but the female lead doesn't realize how terrible he is because she's blinded by her love for him.

I want the male and female leads to end up together in the end though.
Secret female lead has un-intentionally hurt main male lead, by pretending to be the driver of a vehicle that killed the woman he loved. Female lead takes the fall for her then fiancé (2nd male lead). Female leads existence causes continued hurt and conflict to main male lead and he devises ways to make her suffer, along the way her fiancé abandons her and basically becomes a monster of a human for the lengths he goes to, to ensure his own success. Very drama heavy, but once the connection establishes between the main leads, the romance feels really genuine and strong.

If you're looking for something lighter/comedic to watch

Lets Eat. Female lead accuses male lead of being a serial killer causing conflict between them. She is awkward around him, and it takes awhile for male lead to realize he likes her. There is also a 2nd male lead, her boss who is really cute. He has one sided love on her, but right now he wants revenge on her so causes her conflict through work because he hasn't owned up to his feelings. This drama, is really something different, light watching but has good pace to the story.

You could also try, just friend dramas where they don't admit their feelings until later, like 9 End 2 Outs.
Thanks for the suggestion guys especially Pinocchio. I started watching that and it is so good so far.