Hi guys... I am looking for a drama which the male lead is still love the female lead tho she is too spoiled and annoying character. Like eventhough the girl is too annoying, the guy still accept who she is and still love her so much~ 
I don't have any drama example yet in mind except malay drama "Dan Hati Pun Berkata" ????

I am up for any recommendation from Koren/Chinese/Japan/Thai or any other countries. Even any genre is fine except horror. 

I am a drama fanatic since long ago so I might already watched some of the recommendation but just keep on replying so I can take note of the drama too~

PS: I am sorry for my lack of grammar english. 

edited:
Drama I've watched (from recommended)
- Smile You
- Prosecutor princess
- Couple or Trouble
- Hotel King
- My love from Another Star
- Corner with Love
- Zenkai Girl
- Marry Me or Not
- It's Okay That's Love
- The Master's Sun
- Oh My Ghostess
- Descendants of the Sun
Watched those. But the feel not strong enough... 

Thank you anyway :) 
I loved Couple or Trouble. Wait till amnesia start it gets interesting after that but it is an old drama.
Also watched it but loong time ago already and i forgot how the story goes. Will put in on my rewatch list. Thanks~ 
umm...U-Prince: Single Lawyer...? The girl is a spoiled & bratty rich girl. Though the main lead tries to discipline her, she still retains her some bratty personality... Just try it though, only 4 episodes. It's part of the Uprince Series-it's the 9th story. Though you can watch it separately from the other stories, the both of them encountered each other at the 8th story and that's also like the background for their story.... Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLszepnkojZI...

It's video name has "Firstclass" in it because that's the name of the male lead...Hope you like it.
Maybe Hotel King, My love from another star and History of a Salaryman.
All three of them are kind of similar. They are self-centred and spoiled.
(The female lead in History of a Salaryman slaped a waitress because she accidently spilled some coffee on her shoe.)
I'm writing an article about those three so you can read it when it's out and decide for yourselves if they fit your criterias.
Surgeons definitely fits the bill. The female lead was a bitch in this drama but she changed ( a bit?) because of her partner's patience and guidance. 

She is also a no-nonsense go-getter. 
Leh Nangfah

Raeng Pradtanaha- I haven't watched it yet, but I think it should fit what you're looking for.
Smile, you
Corner with love
Knock Knock Loving You
Zenkai girl
I hear Marry Me or Not is like this, but I don't know for sure because I haven't watched it yet. Just putting it out there.

It's Okay, That's Love & The World They Live In, written by the same writer, might also fit. I found the female leads quite annoying (esp in World ...) and couldn't fathom for the life of me why the male leads even bothered.
You Who Came from the Stars
The Master's Sun
Oh My Ghostess
Descendants of the Sun
Sunshine. In the beginning (when they were younger) she wasn't that spoiled but she was definitely annoying. The guy is super focused and doesn't want any distractions but of course he can't control how affected he is by her.
Thank You guys for the recommendation. I'll look up the one which I have not yet watch. 

U-Prince Series: Single Lawyer - I have not yet this because I'm stucked at 2nd series. I tend to watch in chronocological tho it's unrelated
History of SalaryMan - I dont know why I can get myself in watching this
Surgeons - my less favourite of genre but will take a second chance
Leh Nangfah
Raeng Pradthanaha
The World They Live in
Shitsuren Chocolateir
Sunshine
Knock Knock Loving You
My Amazing Boyfriend
Watched that already. Thank You anyway :)