Hello,
I'm looking for some body swap dramas. I've seen the Kdrama Secret Garden, Scarlet heart (if that counts lol) and the Jdrama Papa To Musume No Nanokakan

edit* forgot to add, currently watching Go Princess Go lol.

Thanks!
It's a tough genre to find stuff for. Would it be acceptable if someone has their body possessed? Are movies OK? 

Three short-ish light comedies that involve it:
Proud of Love Season 1 (Chinese web drama)
Yamada and the 7 Witches (Japanese short drama)
My Runway (Korean web drama - on Netflix in Canada/US IIRC)

@Knavery, yes those are fine. Even going back in time to another person's body is fine :D

Thanks!
Big and maybe Oh My Ghostess 
BIG
Proud of Love 1 (second season is time travel but equally as good)
Secret Garden
Please come back mister
Leh Nangfah (sort of body swap ..she changes into a bird at night)
Who are you (2008)
If i were you
Hey Neyjour - I noticed from the description on your list that the summary of some doesn't include gender body swap but a simple body swap - I'm assuming there is a gender body swap featured in the show but it's not the focus, the simple body swap (male-male, female-female) is the main focus?
I know you're lokking for a drama, but just in case check out the animated movie Kimi No Nawa. 
Knavery - I found 1 on the list that was a mistake (it was Female/Female body swap), but all the rest should be Male/Female body swap.  I'll double check again, but please let me know if you spot any others that are incorrect. :)
I recommend the Jdorama "Tamiou" , the prime minister and his son get body swapped :) its very good 
Thanks for all the recommendations!

I don't know if it counts but I discovered "Come Back Ahjusshi" lol

Oohlala Spouses
movie : Daddy You, Daughter Me