Hi guys,
I just finished watching Kleun Cheewit, and I enjoyed it quite well. I was looking for some lakorn recs from you all.
- Slap & kiss (but without the rape part, so something like Kleun Cheewit would do). I'd prefer to watch slap & kiss 'cause I personally love the hate-to-love trope.

-Something a bit recent (but I don't mean just 2017), so maybe it would be easier to find?

I've already seen-

• Kiss Me
  • Duang Jai Akkanee
  • Full House
  • Padiwaradda
  • Cubic
  • Leh Ratree
  • Ugly Duckling Series
  • U-Prince Series
  • I Wanna Be Superstar (on my PTW, but already downloaded)
  • Game Rai, Game Rak ( same as above)

I'd really appreciate your recs!
Thank you in advance!!
I'm not that into Lakorns but maybe this:

Karn La Krang Neung...Nai Hua Jai - It is more a Gangster Lakorn but the relationship of the lead characters changed a few times and get new tension and I love the second lead couple! :D
Leh Ratree

Mook Liam Petch, Leh Nangfah, and Panyachon Kon Krua- they all have relationships that start off with them hating each other, which turns into love. I wouldn't call any of them slap/kiss though.
Thank you @real_Mokona  & @squeakyelle for your recs! I'll add them to my PTW :)

I hope its still not too late to reply to this but I might as well give my recs.So here they are :

1. Sawan Biang : THE BEST HATE-TO-LOVE LAKORN EVER! And no that is no exaggeration.But I have to warn you,there is rape involved.However,the complexity of this lakorn is so amazing from the tortured characters to the brilliant redemption arc of the main lead that I have to suggest it! My advice,read the synopsis,comments and decide for yourself or better yet,watch the 1st episode cause' I'm sure you'll be hooked after that.
  2. Bhuppae Sunniwat : BEST LAKORN EVER!!! This lakorn is sooooo beautiful that you''ll cry happy tears that its over so soon.The main lead(and the viewers for that matter) hates the female lead but then our leading lady wins everyone's hearts! (kinda....you'll get it if you read the synopsis)
  3. Ra Rerng Fai : Another great lakorn with Ken as the lead(same as SB) and amazing chemistry between the leads.The twist is she is the one who hates him in the beginning.Both their hate and their love is VERY INTENSE!

That's all I can remember right now but I'll add more if I find good ones in the future.Happy Watching!