Hello,
Some days ago i asked for tomboy dramas and i found some. 
But now i want a Romance Drama Girl x Boy with Happy End.

So,there is 1 important thing; 
1. The most important. I want a Happy End. The Main People should be together at the end. So, no bittersweet or sad ends. 

Things that i also like but aren't important;
1. Early Kisses
2. Series not Movies
3. Not too much "Girly" ( I mean, that the Boy looks like a Angel with beautiful skin etc.. ) But it isn't important!!

Thank you very much, i hope you can recommend me a lot. I didn't watch a lot of Dramas so be open as you can :)
If you have some questions, then ask :)

Greetings,
Kati
shopping king Louis  
In no particular order, my recommendations would be:
1. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
A personal favourite feel good drama with a really sweet friendship to lovers romance. Set in a sports college, the drama focuses on a weightlifter and a swimmer chasing their dreams. Overall tone of the show is happy, there is some drama and angst but it doesn't drag or feel out of place. A definite must watch drama especially if, like me, you are a sucker for the guy to fall in love first.
2. Oh My Venus
Personal trainer and trainee hijinks galore. Great chemistry between leads, not "girly" and a good watch.
3. Something About 1 Percent
Contract engagement drama with a chaebol and a teacher. Frenemies to lovers romance due to fake engagement.
4. W Two Worlds
Fantasy drama about a webtoon character coming to life and a doctor who gets pulled into the webtoon's world each chapter. Great drama with a great couple featuring early kisses and good if you want to sink your teeth into more drama than a slice of life series.
5. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Drama about a woman with super human strength, who is hired as a bodyguard to a gaming company CEO. Sweet, sweet romance, comedy and a crime/mystery/thriller subplot. Romance is similar to Weightlifting Fairy as the guy also falls in love first in this drama.

Hope you find what you are looking for ;)
~D6ydream
High End Crush
My secret Hotel (depending on who you are rooting for)
Greatest Love story
Secret 
Kill Me Heal Me