And you guys aren't being unhelpful! I'm just looking for dramas that are more upbeat and don't overwhelm you with tears. T-T
chimeracloud wrote: And you guys aren't being unhelpful! I'm just looking for dramas that are more upbeat and don't overwhelm you with tears. T-T

Truly, all the ones I mentioned are like that. Again, balance of happy and comedy. But it's hard because you know how Kdramas are! They LIVE to make you cry! Even most comedies or rom-coms have those dramatic moments that tug at your heart.

but since you said it's harder to make you cry I am hoping the ones suggested help you. And have you noticed how even most comedies start turning weeping toward the end when the drama/plot conflicts ramp up?
Those actually made me cry-I'm so emotional when it comes to dramas
try the Rose and down with love they are great and funny
I would recommend the Taiwanese drama, Corner With Love. It was funny and there weren't a lot of sad scenes. Maybe one that I can think of off the top of my head. I remember laughing a lot.
twinklelie wrote: K-drama: Reply 1997; Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Coffee Prince; Rooftop Prince, Secret Garden
and I don't know any Chinese one ^^"

Aissh! Secret Garden is on your list?! That one made me cry, and I'm not even a type of person to cry at anything at all! Especially the ending. ;_;
I think Flower boy ramyun shop is pretty safe, lol Full house take 2 is quite a light, fun drama, it's still airing though. I think My princess is a good choice, too.