^ Did you at least acknowledge the chemistry of the main leads? 

I understand why people don't like the writing/concept of this drama. People either love it or hate it.

You did ask for drama with infidelity though, so I'm not sure why you are complaining about not divorcing first before romance.

Romance in this drama is good but the concept of married romance in this drama is not good. I finished other infidelity drama and i have no complain about that. This drama is not comparable to those infidelity drama because of drama. In this drama kid's upbringing matter is presented worst .But affair has great negative impact on kids. This drama should show us that fact but writer ignore those thing to show us the romance of two married man. I wanted to watch affair drama because of the victim and his/her suffering. This drama also missed that part intentionally to present us a sweet romance. But this drama can not turn into sweet romance denying those fact.

I agree the chemistry between them is good and the writer mainly focus on them . But only to focus on them writer forgot to present us the real effect of affair drama. I think i can give a hint about my perspective.  At first episode writer want to gain sympathy from viewers by the death of Annie to justify their romance . At first i also changed my mind but because of the kid i returned back to my negative position. If the main female lead have no child then i think i could accept this drama . But i could not because of the kid .

Antonin:
You did ask for drama with infidelity though, so I'm not sure why you are complaining about not divorcing first before romance.

Yes i asked and thanks for the suggestion but this drama can not be compared with valid love or my wife having in this week in no way. From your suggestion i have great hope from this airport affair drama but it disappointed me. The fault is of the drama writer.

Divorce Lawyers starts off with something like that but obviously the focus of the show is on divorce lawyers and their clients (lots of cheating but usually the men IIRC). I also found some of the characters a bit too caricature-ish after a while.

Just wanted a help guys.!! I watched some movie that day on YouTube .. sorry it’s been ages I watched that movie.!!

I can’t find the movie on internet.!!

The story is like there one couple and they are happy but all of a sudden the guy gets to know he is sick and he can’t take care of his gf so he starts avoiding his gf and also introduces his friend to his gf and he tried many things to get rid of his gf so that gf falls in love with his friend and later he tries to do sex with a prostitute and his gf catches him and the gf later gets drunk and has sex with his friend.!!

Just wanted to know the movie name.!! 

Knavery:

Divorce Lawyers starts off with something like that but obviously the focus of the show is on divorce lawyers and their clients (lots of cheating but usually the men IIRC). I also found some of the characters a bit too caricature-ish after a while.

more than blue?

Love Affairs in the afternoon - Best one i've seen

On The Way to the Airport

3- Iron - Old movie but oml, it's great

Obsessed

The World 0f the married (but it's not main plot there)