I want some suggestion about wife cheating drama where wife cheat and husband find it.

Some movies and drama which i watched in this regards are
My wife is having an affair this week
Valid love
Happy End -Movie
Secret Love Affair
A Frozen Flower
My wife got married- not affair but similar in sense

So recommend me some title regarding wife affair drama/movie

Eliza:

I only know one: On the way to the airport

It's been awhile since I've seen it, but did they ever actually cheat?

They fell for each other, but I thought they stayed faithful to their spouses until they divorced. Though I felt bad for her ex-husband at the end. It destroyed him and messed up his ability to pilot a plane, but the wife didn't seem to care. I kinda wish she had realized she still loved her husband in the end and stayed with him personally. Even though she ends up with the other guy, it seemed bittersweet. She found happiness again by destroying another.

Hirugao - Japanese drama about two women unhappy in their marriages and start having an affair

One Warm Word - Married couple finding themselves attracted to other people, the main lead is married but has feelings for the female lead

Temptation - Not my favorite but you may like it. A married man and his wife are in debt, his ex lover gives him a large sum of money in exchange for spending time with her, leading to complications in his marriage

Any more drama or move ?
because I became fan after watching these 2 drama
Valid Love
My wife is having an affair this week

And these 2 movies
My wife got married
Happy End

ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT

I cannot recommend this enough. Chemistry is amazing!

A Wife's Credentials

A Man and A Woman

I Have a Lover

A Good Day To Have An Affair

An Affair

Obsessed

Secret Love

Never Forever

The Naked Kitchen

**There is MATURE content in these**

The two I'd really recommend are A Man and A Woman and Never Forever.

On the Way to the Airport and My Wife Is Having an Affair This Week.

Like others, I highly recommend On the Way to the Airport.... and yes, I do consider what she was doing cheating, but of course every couple could define cheating by their own means.

jak:

It's been awhile since I've seen it, but did they ever actually cheat?

They fell for each other, but I thought they stayed faithful to their spouses until they divorced. Though I felt bad for her ex-husband at the end. It destroyed him and messed up his ability to pilot a plane, but the wife didn't seem to care. I kinda wish she had realized she still loved her husband in the end and stayed with him personally. Even though she ends up with the other guy, it seemed bittersweet. She found happiness again by destroying another.

I'm in the middle of watching it now but

they definitely kissed, lied about their whereabouts and who they were seeing, stayed out all night with each other while making other excuses and fell in love. Emotional affairs are a thing too, and while every couple can define cheating in their own way and set the boundaries of what is acceptable in their own relationship, it crossed the line to a physical affair when there was kissing, sneaking touches to each other lovingly (on the plane, in the bar, etc)... and more importantly, lying about it.

@Songyi - Oh yeah, now I remember. She definitely was past the point and actually cheating. That was what made me hate the ending even more.

Thanks every one for suggestion . I dropped on the way to the airport after watching one episode. Now I will start it again. Thanks again

The naked kitchen

Valid love

temptation

3-iron

Is it ok if both are cheating? I didn't watch It yet but One Warm Word It's something like that.

Everything is okay but as a male viewer wife cheating is more enjoyable to me :P

Most of the time I can not agree with the ending and the reason behind it.

On the way to the airport 

Worst concept ever. Writer should not write any drama. This should be his first and last drama. Feeling pity for the kid. This drama shows parents should only think about themselves and their happiness not about their kid. Nothing justify this. If they got divorced before romance then i could understand. Romance acting is great but not justified. This type drama will increase infidelity and will  justify it in society. First worst drama in my history of watching 240 dramas.