Can you suggest me a drama in which there is a very beautiful high school love story? So if there is something releated to school and homework is better! :)
1 Litre of Tears (the drama) so beautiful :) also, My Boss My Hero and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan ^^
Hana Kimi - each version are different all of them are good but I hated the actress in the taiwanese version, the ending in the japanese version, and To The Beatuiful You is really good because it had to best ending out of all of the versions but it doesnt follow the storyline as much as the others either...which ever you choose it's definitely a beautiful love story Ouran High School Host Club - the drama is really funny and cute!
Reply 1997! (Though it's not entirely in school ^^;; Still awesome!)
Dream High and Reply 1997 ? :D and.. God of Study maybe ?
Kdrama: Heartstring, Dream high, To the beautiful you, Boys over flower, Reply 1997, Playful kiss.
Jdrama: KingyoClub, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Hana Kimi, Hana yori dango, Ouran high school club, Koizora.
Tdrama: It started with a kiss, Devil beside you, Meteor Garden.
Princess Hours, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Sungkyunwan Scandal
Dramaholicss wrote: Kdrama: Heartstring, Dream high, To the beautiful you, Boys over flower, Reply 1997, Playful kiss.
Jdrama: KingyoClub, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Hana Kimi, Hana yori dango, Ouran high school club, Koizora.
Tdrama: It started with a kiss, Devil beside you, Meteor Garden.

i have not much idea about japanese dramas but i second the korean and taiwenese ones..
If you want one based off a manga, Ouran High School Host Club, Switch Girl, Hana Yori Dango :)
Sprout (not sure if middle school or high school though), Boys Over Flowers, Hana Kimi, Heartstrings, Playful Kiss, Hana Kimi, To The Beautiful You
All four versions of hana kimi (Hana Kimi Japan, Hana kimi Taiwan, Hana Kimi Remake, To The Beautiful You, Hana Yori Dango (Meteor Garden, Let's go watch a metor shower, Boys over Flowers), Nobuta wo Produce (not so much romance but about friendship), Itazura na Kiss (playful kiss, it started with a kiss), Dream High, Heartstrings, High School Debut (movie), Koizora, Kimi ni Todoke (Movie), Sprout, Memoirs of High school Amnesiac (movie) , Bokura ga ita Zenpen and Kouhen (both movies), Gokusen (not much romance), Honey and Clover (college students), Kingyo Club (kind of dark), Ouran High School Host Club, Shut up: Flower boy band
Sang Doo Let's Go To School... It's from the writer of Nice Guy... A real Good drama and one of my all time favorites ^.^ staring Rain, Gong Hyo Jin