Completed dramas:

Kill Me Heal Me- romance, comedy, interesting character(s)

Healer- action/thriller, romance

Currently airing dramas:

Witch's Court- law, comedy, some romance, savage female lead lol

Because This is My First Life- romance, work/life, interesting main characters

While You Were Sleeping- supernatural (kinda), romance, law

Mad Dog- private investigators, action/thriller, mystery

I was in a slump for a while, but am now currently watching multiple shows,  including "Because this is my first life"  and "Witch's Court".  They are both very good, highly recommend. :)

I'm in a slump too. My problem is i don't know what i fancy to watch.

My last slump about 2 months ago, i picked up STRANGER which was great. I then started THE GUARDIANS which i also recommend.  Then I watched MY ONLY LOVE SONG, RADIANT OFFICE, MORRASOOM SAWAT, SOTUS, 2 MOONS, LOVE SICK, MAKE IT RIGHT and a few other Thai dramas in the middle then picked up FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR, CAMBRIAN PERIOD (which i highly recommend), THE JOURNEY 1&2 and just finished KING IS NOT EASY (which is pretty sh!te lol). So my problem now is ... what can i watch haha

Age of Youth (slice of life) 

Circle (sci-fi)

My wife is having an affair this week (drama)

Healer, City Hunter (action)

Marriage, not dating (romcom)

all great and addictive!

Healer - action, romance, mystery

While You Were Sleeping (currently airing) - romance, law, supernatural (?)

Rooftop Prince - time-travel, romance, comedy, mystery

Suspicious Partner - romance, law, comedy

Jewel in the Palace - historical, melodrama, based on real-life events

Empress Ki - historical, romance, melodrama, based on real-life events

Yes I'm waiting for some sort of continuation. It's been a year since I watched it but it has made such a deep impression, it has been hard for me to move on.

I'm going to give W a try. I really like Lee Jong Suk but I never got around the watching it. Thanks!!!!

Crlene:

I totally agree about SHR, that was such a good drama. Cried so much :S  Still waiting for that possible 2nd season T_T at least an epilogue or smth... 

As for the suggestions, I personally loved Healer. Such a classic and so good!

I also really liked W, I hear your voice, suspicious partner and Strong woman DBS (altho the latter one I lost a bit interest in the last few eps). 

If you don't mind ongoing, When you were sleeping that's on air right now is really good up until now, at least just for the 3 main characters haha. 

Moon lovers was amazing and I cried so much watching it. I can't believe the ratings were low in Korea. 

I watched the trailer for Save Me and it looks really interesting. I loved the female lead in Moorim High School and Potato Star 2013. 

totoro:

I definitely agree that Moon Lovers was amazing! I loved everything about it :-) here are a couple more kdramas that I personally enjoyed. hope this helps! ^_^

Save Me (psychological, arguably one of the best kdramas this year)

Age of Youth (slice of life)

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (romcom)

Defendant (mystery, thriller, law)

Duel (sci fi, thriller)

I Remember You (mystery, detective)

38 Task Force (investigation, comedy)

+ Healer (romance, action, thriller)

edit: if you don't mind ongoing dramas, I recommend Witch's Court and Avengers Social Club. both are awesome so far. ;-)

Oh this looks really good and Key is in it!!!

CherryBunny:

I can highly recommend The Guardians, if you haven't already seen it. It's very addictive!

We have similar taste!!! I've seen all of these except Pinocchio!! Thanks!

AliciaS:

I would definitely recommend Oh My Ghostess, Jealousy Incarnate, Pinocchio, or I Hear Your Voice.  All really good dramas in my opinion, especially if you love romance.

Thanks!! I dropped  Arang and the Magistrate but from what I remember it wasn't a bad drama. I might go back and watch it again. 

gracefulegg:

Aarang and the Magistrate - (Period, Fantasy, Lee Joon Gi )

King's Daughter, Su Baek-Hyang (Period, Romance)

Queen In Hyun's Man (Romance, Fantasy, Time Travel)

Bottom of the 9th with 2 Outs (Modern Romance)

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop 9 (Flower Boys... )

History of the Salaryman (Funny Office Drama)

These look good, thanks!!!

joannesmith:

2 that come to mind that were just plain good romances (that u haven't seen):

• My Only Love Song
  • Princess' Man

I feel your pain about Moon Lovers...It's been about a year,and every kdrama Iv'e watched I end up giving up thanks to SHR-.- I have recently enjoyed Black tho:D I think that will be the first kdrama I finish since SHR xD

Yes, this is the issue I'm having. Besides Goblin, no other drama has even come close to being as good as Moon Lovers. I have been thinking about watching Black because it reminds me of Goblin. 

Otps4Life:

I feel your pain about Moon Lovers...It's been about a year,and every kdrama Iv'e watched I end up giving up thanks to SHR-.- I have recently enjoyed Black tho:D I think that will be the first kdrama I finish since SHR xD

TPixie_12:

Yes, this is the issue I'm having. Besides Goblin, no other drama has even come close to being as good as Moon Lovers. I have been thinking about watching Black because it reminds me of Goblin. 

I've been so depressed since Moon Lovers,that Iv'e turned to turkish dramas xD.....They are truly helping me cope with SHR....I didn't even plan on watching Black,til I saw the trailer......That drama is amazing.....I didn't watch Goblin or that Bride of the water god.....Yeah you should give it a try,you'd love it:D