I have asked this question before but i did some recomendations but not many so i thought to explain more and hope you guys can reccomend something drama like my preferences. so I want A drama where there are two main leads who think of each other as rivals or enemies and hate each other and but due to some things they have to spend time with each other and fall in love. But i don't want the hatred to go away in seconds or few episodes , a long lasting hatred and then balance of them falling in love . So as in I want a drama to be hate turns in to love but long lasting hatred. they could be enemies,rivals, or just hate each other. AND please try to find dramas where guy falls in love first then girl because i want to watch like that XD. SO please. but if there isnt drama like that the suggest love hate theme drama but really love if guy falls in love first. I would love rom com! So try to suggest them but can watch others but have to some comedy in it. I know i am very picky and sorry for that so please i will really love if you can suggest drama like that with long ter hatred and then falling in love. as i have watched BOF <3 , secret garden, MArriage not dating ,that's okay it's love emergency couple. please!!!

Goblin

Heirs

My love from another star

Uncontrollably fond

My Shy Boss

Goong

Noble, My love

New Tales of Gisaeng

My girl

Oh My Lady

My Princess

Shining Inheritance