I've just finished watching this drama and can't seem to settle with anything after this. I just loved everything about it; the warm characters, romance and Chinese mythology/fantasy etc. I also loved that this drama had small parts with comedy that were really funny. The directing was really well done.

I'm just wondering if theres anything that can compete with this drama? I don't care which Asian country it's from. I tend to like historical dramas a lot. I also like teacher / student drama in a historical setting. In Eternal Love I was shipping Su Yin with Mo Yuan. :') 

All this criteria doesn't have to fit, but I'd like to have a good historical romance story that can suck me in like this one. What have you watched after Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms?

If you want an entirely immersive drama (that's probably even better than Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, which I also loved) Dong Yi is right up your alley: even though it's not AS achingly romantic and sacrificial, it's beautiful in thought, always wise, and almost perfect in execution. I'd be really shocked if this one didn't grab you in, especially if you're a fan of sageuk/historicals.
If you want to watch a similar (?) main male lead, The Moon That Embraces The Sun might be the one: he is, also, completely unwavering and dedicated to the female lead without a fault, like Ye Hua. The childhood parts are pitch perfect, and this one isn't too long so it's not really that burdensome to start (also, the romance is more central to the story than the former recommendation, which does place importance on a lot of different characters and their trials, although the OTP is definitely still a large part). The Princess's Man, with its impressive cinematography and some of the best costuming I've ever seen in a production, could fit the bill if you want to watch a movie-like drama with a couple who were born rivals.
Some other recs I think you might like but have either not seen or seen too long ago for me to properly summarize: Queen Inhyun's Man, Nirvana In Fire, Arang and the Magistrate, Painter of the Wind, Sound of the Desert, Bu Bu Jing Xin, Moon Lovers, possibly?

I'm also a big fan of historical dramas. 

As for dramas i feel that can compete or top Eternal Love (In My Standards) are:

Nirvana In Fire 

The Princess Wei Young (I feel like you would like this one).  

As for Teacher/Student in a historical setting:

Return Of The Condor Heroes

The Journey Of Flower

All the ones listed above are Chinese...

For KDramas:

The Princess' Man is one of my favorites.

Moon Lovers:Scarlet Heart

There are a lot more but the more i list, the harder it maybe for you to choose.