Hi gang! I was wondering if people could dierct me to good dramas about food. I'm actually no picky about dramas and where they're from. Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesia, Vietnam wherever whatever. :3 I just got inspired to watch dramas about food or cooking or something to do with one or the other because of the article. Thanks so much :D
A while ago I watched a kdrama called Pasta - and I really really liked it! Enjoy!
there's Hungry, flower boy ramyun shop, the panda and the hedgehog, baker king
smiling pasta in chinese (or taiwanese) i guess.. is good too
Zettai Kareshi has a part of cooking, Bambino, Kokosei Restaurant, my little chef, osen, Teppan Shoujo Akane, Sweet Relationship,
Try Hungry! and Kuitan from Japan. Fermentation Family is another option. :)
Fermentation Family Feast of the Gods Delicious Gakuin Jewel in the Palace Osen Rebound -there are good gourmet/food films too..
King of baking Kim Tak Goo Fermentation family Panda and the Hedgehog My name is Kim Sam soon flower boy ramyun shop smiling pasta Bachelor's Vegetable Store (well veggies are foods ^^)
Koukousei Restaurant
Eat Drink Man Woman, it's not a drama but a movie,and it is wonderful!!
J Drama Antique Bakery, TW Drama Michelin Kitchen, Fondant Garden, Smiling Pasta, K Drama Gourmet, Baker King Kim Tak Goo, Pasta, fermentation Family, Feast of the Gods, Coffee Prince, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
k drama flower boy ramyun shop
oh, I forgot one ^^ It's Immortal Classic: it's about kimchi ^^/