Hi everyone (:

I'm new here - both on the website and with watching Korean dramas.
I recently got into the Kdrama world and I'm *obsessed*.

Both W and While You Were Sleeping left such strong impressions on me that I can't seem to enjoy other dramas now <_<
So, in a desperate plea, I would love if you could recommend me shows like W and While You Were Sleeping.
When I say similar, I especially mean in terms of:

1) Romance - that doesn't feel too slow but also isn't insta-love. The kind of romance where is chemistry, comedy, and beautiful heartwarming moments (:
2) Plot - that doesn't feel dragged-out and is actually fast-paced.
3) Fantasy and/or action aspect. 

Those two shows made me cry, made me laugh, and made me fall in love with them.
I'm looking for shows that would make me feel that, too (:

• Healer
  • Kill me heal me
  • Oh my ghostess
  • The Master's sun
  • Live up to your name

Another Miss Oh

Chicago Typewriter 

I Hear your Voice

Pinocchio 

Goblin

City Hunter

Sounds like you're looking for Descendants of the Sun

Never thought that I would be recommending this...

It's good for beginners in kdrama land :D

edit: out of these others have recommended, I think you'd like Pinocchio and Goblin.

fanitha:
  • Healer
  • Kill me heal me
  • Oh my ghostess
  • The Master's sun
  • Live up to your name

Thank you! I'll definitely check those out! 

CherryBunny:

I Hear Your Voice

Thank you. I actually tried it out but ended up not having the motivation to keep watching it... '^^ 

Kwekwe:

Another Miss Oh

Chicago Typewriter 

I Hear your Voice

Pinocchio 

Goblin

City Hunter

Those look really good! Thank you so much - I'll check it out :D

Momoi:

Sounds like you're looking for Descendants of the Sun

Never thought that I would be recommending this...

It's good for beginners in kdrama land :D

You don't like Descendants of the Sun?
I actually tried it out and just... couldn't really get into it '^^ Dropped it at episode 3. 
It's not that it was bad or anything, but nothing really captured me about it - romance, plot, pace related. It just ended up not being my thing.
But thank you for taking the time to recommend me! ^__^ 

Zoey:

You don't like Descendants of the Sun?
I actually tried it out and just... couldn't really get into it '^^ Dropped it at episode 3.
It's not that it was bad or anything, but nothing really captured me about it - romance, plot, pace related. It just ended up not being my thing.
But thank you for taking the time to recommend me! ^__^ 

It's not that I didn't like it. It's maybe too clichéd for my normal drama taste, but I still wouldn't say I disliked it. When it aired, everybody went crazy over it, so I thought you might like it. 

But as I edited my previous post, I would say that Pinocchio and Goblin might suit your taste then.

Momoi:

It's not that I didn't like it. It's maybe too clichéd for my normal drama taste, but I still wouldn't say I disliked it. When it aired, everybody went crazy over it, so I thought you might like it. 

But as I edited my previous post, I would say that Pinocchio and Goblin might suit your taste then.

I revised my watch list and found some more you might want to check out.

Doctor Stranger - It has Lee Jong Suk as a lead, this series divides opinions - some like it, some don't

Faith - Historical, time travelling, and again - some liked it, others didn't (I think this is always the case with "most popular" male lead actors

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - again historical, it has everything from comedy to tragedy ( in that order)

The Legend of the Blue Sea - Fantasy, Lee Min Ho

My Love from the Stars - Fantasy, Kim Soo Hyun

And... if you're open for chinese dramas, there's Princess Agents for example.

Momoi:

Thank you ^__^ Goblin is probably next on my list. I heard nothing but amazing things about it (although I heard the ending was bittersweet...? I hope it's a happy one <_<)  - so I'm definitely trying it out next (: 

Momoi:

I revised my watch list and found some more you might want to check out.

Doctor Stranger - It has Lee Jong Suk as a lead, this series divides opinions - some like it, some don't

Faith - Historical, time travelling, and again - some liked it, others didn't (I think this is always the case with "most popular" male lead actors

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - again historical, it has everything from comedy to tragedy ( in that order)

The Legend of the Blue Sea - Fantasy, Lee Min Ho

My Love from the Stars - Fantasy, Kim Soo Hyun

And... if you're open for chinese dramas, there's Princess Agents for example.

Ohh, thank you so much! :D
I'm so happy to have so many recommendations! Gives you something to anticipate ^_^
The reason I haven't tried Doctor Stranger yet is because of the mixed reviews, but on the outside it really does seem like my kind of drama so I'm definitely adding it to the list - along with all the others you recommended. 

I'm especially intrigued by My Love From the Stars (hope to like it!).
And although I haven't reached to watching Chinese dramas quite yet, Princess Agents looks *really* awesome so I'm adding it right up! 

Again, thank you so much for all the recommendations! :D

Descendants of the sun 

Chicago typewriter

Oh my ghostess

Masters sun 

Witch’s court 

Suspicious partner 

Let’s fight ghost 

Goblin

Bride of the water god (I didn’t really like it but lots of people do)