I loved the fluff, the romance and the chemistry between the 2 leads in "Boss and me". It was relaxing for me to watch it. No graphic sex scenes either for me. I don't like either : female love rival or any evil person to split the main couple up. I've watched my share of them in Hana Yori Dango, I wanna take a break from those melos. I just wanna watch pure romantic fluff and be in dramaland. I don't care where it's from. You can even recommend me the ones from Hong Kong. It's a bonus if ML is hot and the FL cute and sunny like Shan Shan.

You can try: 

- Queen In Hyun's man 

- Something about 1%

- Oh my Venus

- Strong Woman Do Bong soon 

Kwekwe:

You can try: 

- Queen In Hyun's man 

- Something about 1%

- Oh my Venus

- Strong Woman Dong Bong soon 

Are those mindless fluff? I really want something to relieve my stress and anxiety.

• While you were sleeping
  • We married as a job
  • Live up to your name
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Healer
  • Kill me Heal me
  • + 1 Queen In Hyun's man 
  • + 1 Something about 1%

Something really cute and fluffy you can watch: Weightlifting fairy, Kahogo no Kahoko

fanitha:
  • While you were sleeping
  • We married as a job
  • Live up to your name
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Healer
  • Kill me Heal me
  • + 1 Queen In Hyun's man 
  • + 1 Something about 1%

Something really cute and fluffy you can watch: Weightlifting fairy, Kahogo no Kahoko

Nothing supernatural either.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Fight for my way

Switch Girl

Refresh Man

Love O2O

Reply 1977

Full House Thai

Because this is my first life

Good Morning Call 

they are all fluffy cute romantic comedies my go to dramas during exam season for me hope you find something you will like

Naiwen:

Nothing supernatural either.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon has one supernatural element to it (she's super strong) but watch episode 1 and see if it's for you. She has no romantic rival. She has a guy she's had a crush on since she was young and a new guy who is her boss. The only distressing thing is there is an evil villain - a serial killer who eventually becomes obsessed with her. So she has to stop him.

Naeil's Cantabile - Korean remake of the Japanese Nodame Cantabile. He's a neat freak and perfectionist. She's a messy and disorganized talented pianist who decides to insert herself into his life.

Knavery:

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon has one supernatural element to it (she's super strong) but watch episode 1 and see if it's for you. She has no romantic rival. She has a guy she's had a crush on since she was young and a new guy who is her boss. The only distressing thing is there is an evil villain - a serial killer who eventually becomes obsessed with her. So she has to stop him.

Naeil's Cantabile - Korean remake of the Japanese Nodame Cantabile. He's a neat freak and perfectionist. She's a messy and disorganized talented pianist who decides to insert herself into his life.

I was talking about "while you were sleeping".

I second Love O2O. It's written by Gu Man, the same author as Boss & Me and is just as fluffy. She also wrote My Sunshine but that story isn't as light as her other 2.

I've been on a mindless fluff spree so I can recommend a few gladly. They might not be cutesy enough but they're great mindless watches:

1. Cruel Romance

2. Far Away Love

3. Kiss Me (Thai)

4. Ugly Duckling Perfect Match

5. Loving, Never Forgetting

6. Moon River

7. My Secret Romance

8. High end Crush

9. Shopping King Louie

10. Devil Beside You

11. Warm and Cozy

palak:

I've been on a mindless fluff spree so I can recommend a few gladly. They might not be cutesy enough but they're great mindless watches:

1. Cruel Romance

2. Far Away Love

3. Kiss Me (Thai)

4. Ugly Duckling Perfect Match

5. Loving, Never Forgetting

6. Moon River

7. My Secret Romance

8. High end Crush

9. Shopping King Louie

10. Devil Beside You

11. Warm and Cozy

I like loving, never forgettting's premise. I'm putting it on my "Plan to watch" list. Thanks for rec.

I absolutely recommend love o2o by the same author . It's more light hearted than Boss and me

Other recommendations: my little princess 

school 2017 

fight for my way

noble my love

ugly duckling series 

u prince series ( all except u prince the handsome cowboy) 

goho's starry night 

Cinderella and the four knights 

High end crush

devil beside you 

Bangkok Traffic Love Story(Thai) 

Fight For My Way

Go Ho's Starry Night

High-end Crush

Just You(Taiwan)

Like For Likes

Love O2O

Marriage, Not Dating(little family stuff involved)

Murphy's Law of Love(Taiwan-2nd lead is there, but worth it)

Noble, My Love

Rich Man, Poor Woman(Japan)

Shopping King Louie