kissasian is actually the best one so far, but sadly it's not the fastest one when it comes to subtitle. Fastdrama can be another choice if you want the fastest one :)

Naoseioqporaki:

Since I didn't find it when I searched for it (edge) I thought it was a mobile adblocker :P 

I'll see if I find it in other browser... Thank you!!! :*

It (Fair Adblocker) only exists for Chrome, but it worked \o/

I had tried so many extensions in the Edge and Firefox, but none of them worked and I had basically gave up watching things on Viki T_T

Thank you so much Yuanwei!!! Love you forever <3

Yuanwei:

not sure on android... I added it from Google store for Google chrome... you can just google it and see what you get :D

Thanku soo much*hugs*

What about Viki.com? That's a good site too. :)

I personally use dramahood.com the most, but if you're looking for older dramas/movies and variety in content, then kissasian or dramacool9.com works as well. For pop-ups I suggest using both uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger.

With eng subs I use https://ondramanice.io/ (you can choose the server) AND

http://myasiantv.se ; No one talked about this one but it is a really great one ! (always HQ), you can also download dramas in HQ ! 

Fastdrama - My go-to and the fastest one to update dramas (It might be not as clean and organized like Viki and etc., but personally, it doesn't bother me).

Myasiantv - Organized and has quality videos!!!

Kissasian - Has a huge database for dramas. It could be a little annoying at times if you don't have adblocker (pop-ups) but even if you do, it could still be a bit bothersome.

Viki/Dramafever - I love their database, features, and everything except that most dramas I like are not available to my country. You'll need a vpn for these if you're like me. Also, a good adblocker.

Drama sites w/ Thai/Filipino/Other Asian dramas on them: Dramacool/Watch Asian, Dramanice and NewAsianTv

Other good enough drama sites: Quick-drama, Drama3s, Dramas.se (Mostly Korean), and Dramafire (Mostly Korean)

Enjoy watching!

keerthika:

Kissasian or viewasian

since i am in  kdrama , i watched it only on viewasian. i like their interface it is more modern.