Any shows that deals with the female lead in a forced/arraigned marriage, but she's in love with the male lead? They try to figure out how to get her out of it, but they are unable. In the end, she decides to marry the other guy, but it all works out and she doesn't. Oh, are there any where maybe she begins to actually like her fiancee and that causes problems for her and the male lead. In the end though, she ends up with the male lead and not her fiancee.

Your request is pretty specific and I'm not sure I know of a drama that has all those specificities. But I've watched a few where the female lead is engaged/married while loving another one. As for how it ends, well it depends. :)

Que sera sera (the involvement with another comes at a later point in the drama and so I don't wanna spoil it to someone who might plan to watch it). Anyway, she's dating the main lead, then something happens and she gets closer to the second lead. When she realizes that she may have made a mistake it's almost too late. And the main lead has to watch her (from up close!) be with another guy. 

In Summer's desire the female lead gets engaged to someone while loving her (recently) ex-boyfriend. I didn't see the end so I don't know if she goes back to her lover.

I've definitely seen more than one historical drama with this dynamic, but I can't for the life of me remember which ones they were except in Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo the FL is briefly set to marry the emperor / father of the ML and SL. They fail to stop the marriage, but the FL manages to stop it on her own in the end

Also, if I remember correctly, in Legend of Lu Zhen, the ML and FL meet when she's escaping from an arranged marriage.