I mean really cheery, bright and sunny ones. Nothing too dramatic or tragic and happy ending. I've watched : 

1. 1% of anything (my favorite!)

2. Something about 1%

3. Boss and me. 

4. Hana-Kimi

5. Ouran High School Host Club 

My morale is a little low right now, and I'd like something to cheer me up. Thanks a lot! Dramas that'd make me feel good about life and everything because I'm ill currently (body's hurting), so yeah. Waiting for my GP appointment in 2-3 weeks. Time passes by really slow. Everthing in the drama has to be happy-go-lucky. Nothing sad please. No scheming, no betrayals, just really light hearted  ones. 

Cinderella and four knights????

• Weightlifting fairy 
  • Fight for my way
  • We married as a job
  • 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
  • Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
  • Rookies
  • Tumbling

Chief Kim. I guarantee happiness will be brought back within 2 episodes. Worst case, 3. Catastrophic case, all of it.

Five Children, Age Of Youth, Drinking Solo, Shopping King Louie

Dramas:

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi

The Eccentric Daughter In Law

Movies:

Hear Me

From Me to You

Love 020, from start to finish is cozy 

This is my Fluffy list.  I hope you feel more like your healthy self soon. 

20th Century Boy and Girl 

I know what you mean about needing a morale booster! Check out this list, these are my "feel good" dramas that I watch again and again when I need to be happy.

I have to second Love O2O. For Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, I agree that it's 95% very happy-go-lucky and 100% recommend it, but I want to warn you that there are a few brief plot points that deal with insecurity, eating disorders, and abandonment. 

I'll also add Splash Splash LOVE.

bromance - its so beautifully cheesy

A love so beautiful chinese drama.