My only love song.   

Thanks you all for your recs, I will settle for now for "Last Minute Romance". It seems like a sweet rom-com to watch! The FL sounds so sweet and strong and sunny. What I'm looking for. I don't know what I'd do if a doctor diagnosed me with a terminal illness, but yeah, I think I'd go crazy with distress. Mainly looking for stress relievers and upping my mood and stuff. Even stupid, ridiculous jokes or goofy humor would work for me.

I've finished this one, I didn't think about my physical discomfort while watching,  please suggest more "feel good" dramas. I just want happy ones and like everybody in it is having fun in life and an easy life, which means nobody worrying over anything in life.

A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth

Tokyo Bandwagon

Freeter ie o Kau

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

My Girl

Bartender

Stuff happens in these just not HEAVY stuff, 

well not anohanna but it a heart warming not heart wrenching

Let me know if any of these work out and Ill suggest more based on which ones you liked

The Greatest Love--this is my go to feel good drama

Im currently watching "i cannot hug you" its just 30 mins per episode.  I could say it was a feel good drama and is also hilarious..

And this one is already recommended.. i second " because this is my first life"

China drama-  A love so beautiful

SamaJu has the best list ever....I would add Coffee Prince, Because of meeting you, Sweet 18 an oldie but goodie,   If you start with SamaJu's list and add these you should be on a marathon of bliss.

Definitely NOT  "I miss you". 

usablefiber:

Definitely NOT  "I miss you". 

Definitely NOT "Marriage Contract"

Shopping King Louie is the softest drama ever ^^✌No stress at all~

High School King of Savvy

Aisha :

Shopping King Louie is the softest drama ever ^^✌No stress at all~

I started on it, totally hooked. So relaxing.

Naiwen:

I started on it, totally hooked. So relaxing.

Yes it is, I was watching some drama with high tension with the same time I was watching Shopping King, and whenever I got stressed because of the other drama, I knew this drama will take the stress away^^ Please have fun and stay in a good mood^.^ 

Aisha :

Yes it is, I was watching some drama with high tension with the same time I was watching Shopping King, and whenever I got stressed because of the other drama, I knew this drama will take the stress away^^ Please have fun and stay in a good mood^.^ 

Yeah, I agree. I love all the characters: especially the competition between louis and the director, has a strong female lead, and it has my favorite ever 야! in a drama (episode 2).... it's just fun! I wish there were more dramas like this that maintained the fun, light pace throughout. 

Thanks for that Ma Webre, I agree that Coffee Prince is a noticeable absence and I'm checking out the other two.

Ma Webre:

SamaJu has the best list ever....I would add Coffee Prince, Because of meeting you, Sweet 18 an oldie but goodie,   If you start with SamaJu's list and add these you should be on a marathon of bliss.