Hello guys^^

Could u please suggest me dramas where male lead and Female lead hate each other at frist but than they feel in love...

Something salimiar to "Bridal mask"

And also they should hate each other for long time and their feeling should change in middle of drama...

Thanks for your suggestion ^^

kdrama Secret - the hate is strong with male lead, female lead doesn't really hate him, she is really misunderstood but there is a high level of conflict between them.

kdrama Bride of the Century - arranged marriage concept, female lead disappears and a girl who looks identical to her, takes her place. There is a lot of conflict between the leads, so the attraction brews over time as they start to fall for each other. This one is a lot lighter in nature than the darker theme of Bridal Mask.

I don't know about hate but I majorly love that profile picture of yours. <<<333 GD, my heart. My soul. 

Kleun Cheewit (Thai drama). It has a strong love/hate relationship. The leads hate each other at first but gradually fall in love. There are also lots of misunderstandings...

HappySqueak:

kdrama Secret - the hate is strong with male lead, female lead doesn't really hate him, she is really misunderstood but there is a high level of conflict between them.

kdrama Bride of the Century - arranged marriage concept, female lead disappears and a girl who looks identical to her, takes her place. There is a lot of conflict between the leads, so the attraction brews over time as they start to fall for each other. This one is a lot lighter in nature than the darker theme of Bridal Mask. 

StarlitStorm:

Kleun Cheewit (Thai drama). It has a strong love/hate relationship. The leads hate each other at first but gradually fall in love. There are also lots of misunderstandings...

Thanks for your recommendations guys^^ I'll make sure to check all of them^^

Jeana:

I don't know about hate but I majorly love that profile picture of yours. <<<333 GD, my heart. My soul. 

I love it too lol Who couldn't love this cutie dragon....well many ppl find him as badass leader lol but for me he looks like shy and cute guy <3 I mostly like him in his red hair xD 

Hana Yori Dango, Boys over Flowers, Meteor Garden, Let's go watch Meteor Shower, 1% of anything, Something about 1%.

StarlitStorm:

I strongly second that.  It's one of the best lakorns I've seen.

5fangirl:

I love it too lol Who couldn't love this cutie dragon....well many ppl find him as badass leader lol but for me he looks like shy and cute guy <3 I mostly like him in his red hair xD 

Hahah I can relate so much as a VIP x'D

Guys thank you so much for your suggestions^^ I'll check all of them^^

Jeana: Lol just a VIP can understand me^^