https://mydramalist.com/58-it-started-with-a-kiss

my golden life it still airing (second couple)

• The liar and his lover
  • Bel Ami
  • Bull fighting
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Good Morning Call
  • It started with a kiss (any version)
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Heroine disqualified
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Que sera sera
  • Sprout
  • Wolf girl and black prince

Jealousy Incarnate (?)

My recommendation is Jealousy Incarnate.    It was so good, that  it turned my interested in the lead female actor around (Gong Hyo Jin).  I didn't really care for her that much.    (After this I watched Its OK Thats Love and double confirmed that she'd really talented. )

Anyway,  Jo Junk Suk is the guy who doesn't like her and he does such a good job not liking her you can find yourself kind of emotional sometimes.

tita_cba:

https://mydramalist.com/58-it-started-with-a-kiss

Watched it! Thank you! 

Safae:

my golden life it still airing (second couple)

Watching it and started watching because I saw a the trailer and loved Ji so and the guys story. 

Thanks if you know other dramas with that type of story let me know please! Secondary or leads is fine. 

fanitha:
  • The liar and his lover
  • Bel Ami
  • Bull fighting
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Good Morning Call
  • It started with a kiss (any version)
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Heroine disqualified
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Que sera sera
  • Sprout
  • Wolf girl and black prince

Thank you I have watch all of the except Bull Fighting! I have to say I wanted to slap a few lead guys on this dramas hahahha Will added Bull Fighting to my list. 

Nerii:

Jealousy Incarnate (?)

I think I will have to check this one out!! A lot of people recommended me this one. She is not my favorite actress but I did like her on Its okay is love. But that plot was amazing tho. 

JoanneSmith:

My recommendation is Jealousy Incarnate.    It was so good, that  it turned my interested in the lead female actor around (Gong Hyo Jin).  I didn't really care for her that much.    (After this I watched Its OK Thats Love and double confirmed that she'd really talented. )

Anyway,  Jo Junk Suk is the guy who doesn't like her and he does such a good job not liking her you can find yourself kind of emotional sometimes.

Jealousy Incarnated takes it for the win hahahha yeah i don’t like her that much, I don’t jump right away on watching a drama when I see is her as lead but like you I liked her it’s okay is love and Master’s Sun. 

SecondLeadQueen:

Jealousy Incarnated takes it for the win hahahha yeah i don’t like her that much, I don’t jump right away on watching a drama when I see is her as lead but like you I liked her it’s okay is love and Master’s Sun. 

oh yay!:D  Have fun.  As I typed it i had to fight from rewatching it on the spot.  

JoanneSmith:

oh yay!:D  Have fun.  As I typed it i had to fight from rewatching it on the spot.  

Will let you know if I liked it.

I could only think of Nodame Cantabile (the japanese one). Sorry, it's old lol

Dream High this one is my fav couple (Jason and Pil Sook) you should watch it 

also Dream high 2 

Leh Ratree (second couple)

temptation (Yoo Se Jin and Hong Joo's brother ) 

Summer X Summer

Rascal Sons (Yoo Min Gi and Jin Yoo Ri)

Protect the Boss (second couple ) i actually liked this couple more than the main couple  Seo Na Yoon when she realise that she love him he was already in love with the Female lead

Over The Rainbow

My Lovely Sam Soon

Brother Beat

My Prince(it's  the c version of Brother Beat)

Hot Young Bloods  movie

Lovely Complex movie