neaa:

already seen it.. liked it.. any similar suggestions?

How abt Pretty Li Hui Zhen.... Im not sure abt this one tho, I'm on my way watching it...

WaterLilyTan:

King2Heart?

The K2? - It's not the male lead who have the love triangle tho. It's the female lead dad.

Haha! I watch those shows a few years back so I can't remember clearly so if I reco wrongly, I am soooo sorry :(

I guess not... The K2 isn't a love triangle story...but the female lead mum kind of had fall for the main lead, lack of affection.

RedYoungAe:

I guess not... The K2 isn't a love triangle story...but the female lead mum kind of had fall for the main lead, lack of affection.

It's not really a love triangle, but I really can't recommend The K2 for good romance or plot, haha... the action scenes, Ji Chang Wook and the villainess are the only (slightly) redeeming qualities amongst the awful writing and complete lack of logic. Unless you're a big fan of JCW and wanted to watch it for him like I did, I'd say don't bother... there's much better out there.

neo:

It's not really a love triangle, but I really can't recommend The K2 for good romance or plot, haha... the action scenes, Ji Chang Wook and the villainess are the only (slightly) redeeming qualities amongst the awful writing and complete lack of logic. Unless you're a big fan of JCW and wanted to watch it for him like I did, I'd say don't bother... there's much better out there.

Yeah I agree...not much romance...but since I'm a fan of JCW....i watch every single drama he was in...

RedYoungAe:
Yeah I agree...not much romance...but since I'm a fan of JCW....i watch every single drama he was in...

I'm still yet to finish Empress Ki (I'm enjoying it, but I have to be in a certain mood/mindset to watch melodramas) and haven't seen some of his older works, but I've vowed to myself that I'll try and complete most if not all of them before he returns from the military, haha. 

TothKatalin:

the lover

ooh ye age of youth as well

Added to mt list.. Thanks!

Eliza:

Well...I collected them from similar threads, So I didn't see them yet. 

Anyway, I hope this help you.

Korean Dramas Without Love Triangles

thanks

fanitha:
  • Healer
  • Kill me heal me
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Descendats of the sun
  • Oh my Venus
  • Goblin
  • Because this is my first life 

checks all as seen

Chloe:

Tomorrow With you, Age of Youth, season 1 and 2, Ode to Joy, Madame Antoine, Fight for my Way, School 2017, Missing 9, Love That Makes You Cry.

Jugglers and I'm not a Robot, if you didn't watch them, they are very recent. They have minor love triangles but really, nothing much - I myself hate love triangles and these ones didn't bother me much.  You Who came from the Stars, and the Legend of the Blue Sea too. 

And if I recall correctly Rich Man, Poor Woman and Can we Get married don't have love triangles either.

Got a lot to try. thanks

neo:

I'm still yet to finish Empress Ki (I'm enjoying it, but I have to be in a certain mood/mindset to watch melodramas) and haven't seen some of his older works, but I've vowed to myself that I'll try and complete most if not all of them before he returns from the military, haha. 

I am a JCW fan as well but I read not-so-good reviews about K2, so did not watch..

RedYoungAe:

Oh! Yes, that part I remembered.

neo:

It's true that it isn't the best to watch if you are looking for romance that's what I thought too. I am a JCW because I fell in love with him during Healer so I watched due to him and a little because of the action but overall still meh to me.

Sorry but does this mean all other kdrama have some sort of triangle in them? Regardless of its genre being historical/family/supernatural/medical and  other countless types of plots.....

My Father is Strange