Recommend me dramas with female characters that are in a way mean girls or villains if you must.

This are girls that aren’t just mean without a reason either had a bad past, the guys she is in love with gave her all the attention but boom the lead girl or another character appears and he ignores her.

Right now I’m in a break up with goodie too shoes characters, they are so many they just bored me hahhah. So now I’m siding with this type of character, yes they may lie or do things that may be bad but they do it for love. But I want the character to redeem themselves to change back to good by the end. Because most of this characters start as good but change during the drama.

Example K2 “villain lady” I loved her more than Yoonas character. She was in a way evil but with her past and that husband of hers I don’t judge her harshly for her doings. Underneath all that bad exterior she has a soft heart specially for K2. I actually shipped her with him. And thought why doesn’t she get a happy ending with K2. A different unique ending. A plot twist!  

Another example is in the chinese drama

Princess Weiyoung I like Chang Ru! sad part she didn’t get a happy ending and she never redeem herself. Meaning she stay villain until the end. Wished she would of went good again that the guy actually loved her back. [IMG=O6T]

If you guys know of dramas where this type of character gets a happy ending either with the guy she was or is in love or another guys please let me know.

• Dream High - the role that Eunjung played was such a good friend to Suzy's character. But Hyemi was a very cruel friend to her, thus she went on to be a bad and cruel girl. Come to think of it Hyemi was actually bad that turned good, and BaekHee was good that turned bas, then good again.
  • Cinderella's sister - the character Moon geunyoung played
  • Miss Ripley- the character Lee HaHae played
  • Inspiring Generation - the character im soohyang played

Snakes and earrings but be warned this is EXTREMELY dark but a good story and based on a book

i agree with the villain in k2. also i’d die for yuan chun in princess agents.  hmm and lee el’s character in white christmas. i love all of them and want them to be the female lead in a love story with me

Czakhareina:
  • Dream High - the role that Eunjung played was such a good friend to Suzy's character. But Hyemi was a very cruel friend to her, thus she went on to be a bad and cruel girl. Come to think of it Hyemi was actually bad that turned good, and BaekHee was good that turned bas, then good again.

I watch all except Miss Ripley! Thank I will go and add it to my list. 

OldAnimeLady:

Snakes and earrings but be warned this is EXTREMELY dark but a good story and based on a book

Thanks I will give it try! 

sensitiviity:

i agree with the villain in k2. also i’d die for yuan chun in princess agents.  hmm and lee el’s character in white christmas. i love all of them and want them to be the female lead in a love story with me

Mask (not ML love interest, but 2nd female)

Just between lovers (same as mask)

Fall in love with me (2nd love interest)

A beautiful mind 

The liar and his lover

Moon river

Mars

Golden pouch

The FL in Alice in Cheaomdamdong. She starts like a typical "candy-girl" but goes through a transformation.

Definitely the innocent man. But there is two bitch, but I prefer the 2nd female lead character because he is better develop. Her character development is a good to watch.

Czakhareina:

I agree with Cinderella's sister! Actually, the stepsister also not that bad. She was good then turn bad.

Protect the Boss (everyone in that drama is lovable!)

Master's Sun (same actress from Protect the Boss, She just knows how to play lovable actors that are set to be the "rival" or whatever.) 

I need more time to think on this, I shall get back to you. lol