Okay, I'm looking for something different.  I want a show, preferably Korean, where there's an aggressive female lead.  She's not a mean or stupid person, but she know what she wants and isn't afraid to go all in when the main lead kisses her.  None of the deer-in-headlights crap, preferably no love triangles/quadrangles/quintangles/sextangles, or if there is a love triangle, one where the second leads don't get in the way.

Noona romances are some of my favorites, and I'd really like a show where they have sex multiple times through the series instead of just a one-time.  One of my favorites that sort of fits this is It's Okay, That's Love.  Can anyone help me find something?

Okay, Sound of the Desert is a Chinese drama where the ML takes most of the initiative, the love triangle definitely gets in the way throughout the drama, and the really good parts require a fair bit of patience, BUT I still strongly recommend it. The Eternal Love is also a c drama where the ML takes the initiative, but again I still recommend it. Those two are the only dramas I can think of where the FL is strong and the leads definitely sleep together more than once. Sound of the Desert also has this scene. The King's Woman is another c drama (with multiple love interests, but also a strong FL and at least one bed scene as far as I can remember) that might still be worth trying. 

Korean dramas with some kind of sex scene or post sex scene (or both) and the FL doesn't freeze when kissed:

• Healer (if you count evenings and morning separately, there's arguably two sex scenes...)
  • Fight for My Way
  • I Need Romance 3* (I haven't seen the other ones in the series, but they might fit too)
  • Jealousy Incarnate*
  • Coffee Prince (the FL is a tomboy and not self conscious, but starts out shy when it comes to sleeping together, but she mostly overcomes it, a lot like the FL in It's Okay, That's Love minus the trauma-based phobia)
  • Suspicious Partner

And maybe:

• Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (if you ignore their first kiss)
  • Live Up to Your Name (the leads definitely sleep next to each other and cuddle in bed more than once, but I can't remember if the ever actually for-sure went all the way; at the very least there's a very passionate kissing scene in addition to the cuddling scenes)

*these have persistent love triangles, and in that sense the FL is not great at knowing what she wants

I've seen Healer (another really good show) and Coffee Prince, probably one of the hottest love scenes I've seen in a K-drama...Gong Yoo, le sigh...

Healer

Coffee Prince

Lie To Me

I've seen Coffee Prince (one of my first K-dramas, which isn't saying that much since I just started watching them in July), Healer (one of my all-time favorites), and I Hear Your Voice (really good noona romance).

I've been watching Lie to Me, it's nice to see a couple that actually kisses.  It's just the most annoying type of love triangle: when the first love appears out of nowhere after years and wants to start back where they left off.

I have Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo on my list, but I've heard it's really depressing, and I kind of like things light and fluffy.  I've been trying to find Live Up to Your Name, but I don't know if it's available.  I've looked it up on DramaFever, Viki, and Netflix, but none of them seem to have it.  Where can I find it?

I've watched a few shows that start with a one-night stand, but they still don't end up back in bed until the end, which just seems a little odd to me.  I guess I kind of want an Asian take on something like Friends with Benefits, but I don't know if such a creature exists.

Discovery of Romance
I Need Romance 2

wravyn:
I have Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo on my list, but I've heard it's really depressing, and I kind of like things light and fluffy.  I've been trying to find Live Up to Your Name, but I don't know if it's available.  I've looked it up on DramaFever, Viki, and Netflix, but none of them seem to have it.  Where can I find it?

Moon Lovers has some cute and light moments, but definitely more tragedy / melodrama. I could've sworn I watched Live Up to Your Name on dramafever, but it's not there now. I might've watched it while I was abroad. It's available on kissasian. 

My name is kim sam soon

sneha ganguli:

My name is kim sam soon

I saw that one.  The whole first love re-enters his life and messes everything up...so annoying. 

wravyn:

I saw that one.  The whole first love re-enters his life and messes everything up...so annoying. 

But the female lead was awesome strong and straight forward...don't u agree?

wravyn:

I've seen Healer (another really good show) and Coffee Prince, probably one of the hottest love scenes I've seen in a K-drama...Gong Yoo, le sigh...

HI wravyn, you may want to try KISSASIAN.com you may find there Live unto your name....

wravyn:
Coffee Prince, probably one of the hottest love scenes I've seen in a K-drama...Gong Yoo, le sigh...

REALLY?! annnd added lol

sneha ganguli:

But the female lead was awesome strong and straight forward...don't u agree?

No, she annoyed me.... She hit all the men, whined and ate food like a pig