Just finished Healer and my god it was phenomenal. 

Can I get a list of shows with these genres? (Action, Drama, Romance) Can have others, but mainly are theses.

No historical drama please.

Would like happy endings.

Bonus if there's a love triangle between the male lead/female lead/second male lead.

Bonus if she likes the second male lead first, but then falls for the male lead.

you should try watching STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOO...

-there's action , comedy , romance.....

-she likes second lead first,and hence a love triangle

2. the K2 gives similar vibes like healer.... its darker than healer..... happy ending??? kind of....

its a serious drama .... lots of action...

3. BLACK is a bit of different genra but has action , romance , mystery.... 

hope i helped... :)

I'm glad you enjoyed Healer. It's my all time favourite drama. Based on everything you've mentioned, I recommend Just Between Lovers. It's the only other drama I've given a 10 to, and I think it meets all your criteria (except maybe the love triangle dynamic - the FL doesn't really have romantic feelings for the second lead in the present, but in the past when she and the ML first meet she did have a boyfriend and that remains sort of relevant for a while in the storyline set in the present). It has some similarities with Healer (the past story being revealed along with the present and the leads having a very significant past connection, the issue of corruption, the ML coming to work in the same place as the FL, the ML putting up a wall with the FL because he feels he's not good enough for her or will hurt her, etc.), but it's a little bit heavier with the melodrama. So be prepared for that and I think you'll really enjoy it.  

Hwayugi

Bring it on ghost

Pretty much all of your criteria are met in: 

- Time between Dog and Wolf: I know, it's old, but it's very, very good. Trust me, at least watch a couple of episodes. 

- City Hunter: I love almost everything about this drama. I even prefer it over Healer, but that's a matter of opinion. Strong female lead, double identities, loads of action and drama, you name it.... 

- Yong Pal: Starts out as action/medical, then turns more into a revenge drama. I loved it, though.

A bit less action and more mystery, but also great:

- I remember you/Hello Monster: The romance is much slower in this one, but they share a special connection. Fantastic drama. 

- I hear your voice: Noona romance; mystery/law but also a bit action.