Greetings,

I'am new into Drama ( i like Korean and Japanese). So i watched some of Romance Dramas (for exm: Coffe Prince, Strong Woman.. ) so now i'm searching for something, where the focus is on romance, i like something with a nice love story of course drama should be in as much as it can get. And of course there needs to be a Happy End (A happy end for me is: Couples get together). What i hate are love triangles, "older" couples ( so please no Dramas where the main characters are over 35 or something).

So long story short:

I want: Happy End, romance focus, young couples (High School, University, 25-30 y.o people).

What i don't want: Bad endings, love triangles, older people, a lot of episodes (21 max maybe little more) 

What you can include: Tomboys, one rich one poor.

What i watched: Stong woman, weightfary, coffe prince, Replay 1994, i forgot the name but there was a girl bodyguard for a baseball player and a series about a girl who could see ghosts.)

Thank you and have a nice evening.

• School 2017
  • Healer
  • Love O2O (30 episodes, 45 minutes each = 22.5 episodes that are 1 hour each)
  • The Eternal Love (24 episodes, ~36 minutes each = ~14.5 hour long episodes)
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • My Secret Romance
  • W Two Worlds
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • My Only Love Song

There's a love triangle in the sense that the SL is in love with the FL, but he never confesses his feelings to her:

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • While You Were Sleeping (32 episodes, 35 minutes each = ~19 hour long episodes)
  • Kill me heal me
  • Healer
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Boku Unmei no Hito Desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • From 5 to 9
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • The Greatest Love
  • We married as a job
  • Just Between lovers
  • The Moon Embracing the sun
  • Pride

Boys over flowers is a classic romantic drama.

I am not a robot - was good with alot of romance.

Cheese in the trap

Oh my ghost

My love from the star - (must watch, you will love the leads so much)

She was pretty 

Masters Sun

Another Oh Hae Young - (best kisses I have ever seen in a drama and there were a lot (the first few episodes are meh but trust me it's worth sticking with this)

Splash Splash love - cute and sweet

Ten miles of peach blossoms (I know you said korean/japanese and this is chinese but I have seen a lot of drama's but this one hands down is one of the best, the romance is beautiful, but give it a few episodes before its gets good)

✔️ Shopping King Louie

✔️ Love in the Moonlight 

✔️ my Beautiful Gong Shim ( a small triangle) 

✔️ From Me To You (movie)

✔️ Evergreen Love ( movie)