Any shows where the leads get together either in the first episode or early on (first 5 episodes), and then it deals with their relationship? Any where the second male lead pursues her even though she's in a relationship? That causes drama for their relationship. Maybe there's a break up, but in the end they get back together.

Tomorrow With You is a good one. Can't remember exactly if they get together within the 5 episodes; the beginning of the drama is a little slow-paced but it's definitely worth to watch up until the end if you can! :) You'll notice how much their relationship changes and their feelings and lives not only as a couple but also as individuals develops – it's not an explicit scenario like 'I like you and you like me' (okay I don't wanna say anymore, cos I don't wanna spoil anything...hehe!)

I know some where they kiss or do more in the first few episodes and then there is a gap of months or years and they meet again 

✔️ Fated to Love You 

✔️ My Secret Romance 

Dramas where the leads are dating, engaged, or married for real within the first five episodes (most of them break up at some point in the drama or have some kind of major set back but ultimately end up together):

• Lost Love in Times
  • It's Okay That's Love
  • High Society
  • Cheese in the Trap (this one has an open ending that suggests the leads will get back together)
  • Misty (this one has an open ending with an implied tragic ending for one of the leads)

Dramas where the leads are in an arranged marriage or a fake, contractual, or some other kind of artificial relationship within the first five episodes and end up together:

• Because This is My First Life
  • Something About 1 Percent
  • Hwayugi (this one has an open ending - the leads are still in love but separated by circumstances; the ML vows to find the FL again)
  • Love O2O
  • Madame Antoine
  • Wednesday 3:30 p.m.
  • W Two Worlds
  • The Eternal Love (the web drama)