Any where the FL has the chose to have a perfect relationship with the SML, but chooses the imperfect one with the ML because she realizes she loves him more in the end?

Edit: Yes, you can say many use this plot, but I'm looking for ones where the female leads have the awareness that the relationship with the ML is imperfect while the one with the SML is perfect. Alot of the time, the FL has no feelings towards the SML even if her relationship with him would be perfect so it's not the same.

Definitely Jealousy Incarnate. I Hear Your Voice, Another Miss Oh, and Pinocchio also kind of fit.

edit: not Pinocchio then. I don't think the FL ever had feelings for the SL in that one. 

Practically every other k-drama you mean?

Suikyuu Yankees- The FL actually turns down Yamazaki Kento (SML)... like dafuq lol I was/ am shocked by the turn of events. 

That's like 90% of romance Kdramas?  Whenver I watch on a streaming sites, more than half of the comments are about how perfect the Second Male Lead is for the FL lol.

The thing is, SMLs are written to be perfect and without flaws. Meanwhile, our MLs are written with  HUGE flaws, but have a teensy tiny bit of good in him lol.

Most of the Kdrama  have such romance plot. But when I read your Topic the first drama that came to my mind is School 2015. The most disappointing kdrama ending for me.

ManishaSingh:

Practically every other k-drama you mean?

Antonin:

That's like 90% of romance Kdramas?  Whenver I watch on a streaming sites, more than half of the comments are about how perfect the Second Male Lead is for the FL lol.

The thing is, SMLs are written to be perfect and without flaws. Meanwhile, our MLs are written with  HUGE flaws, but have a teensy tiny bit of good in him lol.

Ranisha Dutta:

Most of the Kdrama  have such romance plot. But when I read your Topic the first drama that came to my mind is School 2015. The most disappointing kdrama ending for me.

No, because in this situation the FL is in love with both of them. Many times where she doesn't choose the SML, she's either not in love with him anymore or never loved him even if he is the "better" choice. Though I believe second lead syndrome to be a retarded thing because most of the time people like a character for shallow reasons.

I would agree with Jealousy Incarnate. It's exactly what you are describing. 

Reply 1997

Then The King's Woman has kind of complicated love situation and I think that it also fits this description.

Idk, sorta reminds of WYWS, although her bond was pretty good with both of them, I guess I'm just parial to Jung Hae In

• Jealousy Incarnate
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • Discovery of Romance
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Sound of the Desert

I second Jealousy Incarnate and Another Miss Oh

• Summer's Desire
  • I'm Sorry I love you
  • Que Sera Sera 

"one spring night, " definitely this one

plot in short : FL chooses a guy younger/her age who has a kid from a previous relationship over the "perfect older officeman"

" empress ki " some what fits idk