tottochxn:

Dropped King's Woman .... Really ?

Me too.

peluchita74:

Thanks! I think I will skip it then.

I wouldn't skip it, although the FML is bent on revenge there is a good love story between the second male lead. She loves hard so do the other women in the drama. Especially the emperor once he realizes his feelings. Give it a try, you'll fall in love with it!

PerfectMistake:

I wouldn't skip it, although the FML is bent on revenge there is a good love story between the second male lead. She loves hardware so do the other women in the drama. Especially the emperor once he realizes his feelings. Give it a try, you'll call in love with it!

Ditto, I absolutely loved it. 

You know I absolutely love Bin Bin and would watch most of his movies but someone spoiled the ending for me. Now with that being said I still had a hard time finishing.  I may go back and give it a chance. But this will blow your mind. I did not like "Pillow Book" what a disappointment for me. 

This one is easy 

The love by hypnotic 

I just finished watching To Get Her and loved it... Light and fluffy with just the right amount of romance, and short and sweet in 30 episodes! But mainly, it was hilarious and didn't take itself too seriously, which made the little angsty bits even more angsty. 

Fake Princess

For married doctress

Romance of Tiger and Rose

Love in Between

Listening Snow Tower

Legend of Fu Yao

Eternal Love

Legend of Yun xi

Oh my General

General and I

Princess at Large

A few I'd recommend. Looks like you may have seen my other absolute favorites. 

• The Song of Glory
  • Love and Destiny
  • The Flame's Daughter
  • Legend of Lu Zhen
  • Legend of the Phoenix

This was a surprise underdog that I really liked.

The Romance of Hua Rong (2019)
 Lynn:

This was a surprise underdog that I really liked.

The Romance of Hua Rong (2019)

+1. A cute small cd