Could you recommend me some Taiwanese, Japanese or Korean dramas where 2 male leads (not just one!!) are completely crazy about the female lead, dramas with 2 men that would do anything (and I mean ANYTHING) for the leading lady, and literally  don't care about anything and anyone else?  I know there is a lot of threads where people are asking for a drama with 1 guy like that, but I'd like 2 crazy dudes like that - Summer's Desire is a perfect example of such drama. 

Korean and Taiwanese dramas:

• Misty
  • The King in Love
  • Love in the Moonlight
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Attention, Love!
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Who Are You: School 2015
  • Jealousy Incarnate

Chinese dramas that really, really fit:

• Sound of the Desert
  • Lost Love in Times
  • The Imperial Doctress (ironically neither of the main two I'm thinking of are her husband)
  • The Princess Wei Young (I debated including this because for most of the drama I wouldn't say that the SL would do anything FOR the FL - although he'd do just about anything to HAVE her - but in the end he dies protecting her from a sword thrust, so I feel like that counts)

✔️ Love Me if You Dare

✔️ Robbers

✔️ Fated to Love You 

✔️ To the Beautiful You 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo

✔️ She Was Pretty 

✔️ Last Cinderella

✔️ Black Devil and White Prince 

✔️  Fashion King 

✔️ Chuno 

I know what you mean! Summer's Desire was epic! :) I'll reccomend you some dramas with very persisting 2nd lead ;)

My Love Eun Dong - modern k-drama - both leads are crazy in love with female lead. The second lead use very selfish way to get the girl and manipulate her and lie to her. It's a true war between main leads but with a very touchy story :)

Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang - modern k-drama - the 2nd lead is older and richer than they younger main lead, so he uses it to get the girl, tries to manipulate and force her to be with him. I foundit in some way similar to Summer's Desire. 

My Sunshine - modern c-drama - the 2nd lead comes later, but he's very persisting and use dirty tricks to get the girl that once was her for a short time. It's a complicated story, but the jealousy scenes are very satisfying ;)

Sound of the Dessert - at first it's not obvious who is the main lead here. Both guys are crazy in love with the girl until the end. It has a great romance and chemistry between main leads :)

https://mydramalist.com/4869-a-mobile-love-story -  Chinese drama. This has 2 MLs who loves the FL and who gets the girl depends on which version you watch. I did not like it, but this fits the bill.

https://mydramalist.com/1165-only-you - K-Drama. 2 MLs are crazy about the FL. One person even immigrated to a different country, chose to be in the profession she wanted to be in, just for her and helped her for years. 

Both are oldies.

AH :
Misty

2 years later i finally decided to watch some of the dramas recommended here starting with Misty and man oh man, great recommendation right there, that was an awesome drama, not only because it had the crazy in love male leads but the whole drama was  just epic,  had a great atmosphere, music and the female lead was totally something else (selfish, strong etc)  if not for your rec i wouldnt even know of its existence, THANK YOU
Love in the Moonlight next

noicoztego:

2 years later i finally decided to watch some of the dramas recommended here starting with Misty and man oh man, great recommendation right there, that was an awesome drama, not only because it had the crazy in love male leads but the whole drama was  just epic,  had a great atmosphere, music and the female lead was totally something else (selfish, strong etc)  if not for your rec i wouldnt even know of its existence, THANK YOU
Love in the Moonlight next

I'm glad the rec was helpful and you enjoyed the drama :)