the other guy is NOT the SML. The SML is either a sibling or supportive friend of the leads who never likes the FL and has his own love interest.

I think these fit:

• Hwayugi / A Korean Odyssey - the other guy isn't in every episode; the SML (who has a love/hate bromance with the ML but supports him when things get serious) has his own romantic interest and is never romantically interested in the FL
  • Because This is My First Life - two guys other than the ML pursue the FL at different points in the story, but neither has a big enough role to be called the SML; if there is a SML it's probably Sang Goo - the ML's boss / friend and the love interest of one of the FL's friends
  • Bromance - Qing Yang is the SML (he's the ML's relative + closest friend and has his own love interest) not Zhe Rui (the other guy in the triangle)
  • Fight For My Way - the FL's ex has a small role in the story; the SML and SFL are dating and they + the leads are best friends

And maybe:

• Love in the Moonlight - I'd argue that Byung Yeon is the SML; he's the ML's bodyguard and closest friend; he cares about the FL but doesn't have romantic feelings for her; he doesn't have his own love interest; the other guy in the love triangle is Yoon Sung
  • Love O2O - the ML has three good friends that sort of collectively fill the SML role; one of them has an implied love interest; none of them have romantic feelings for the FL; the other guy who likes the FL is Cao Guang
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - I like to think that Baek Ah is the SML; he's the ML's relative and closest friend; there's more than one other male character that has feelings for the FL (it's a reverse harem set up) but Baek Ah is just friends with the FL and has his own romantic storylines
  • Something About 1 Percent - there isn't really a SML, but the ML's cousin might qualify; he's originally considered the ML's rival but becomes his ally; he never has romantic feelings for the FL; the other guy in the love triangle is the FL's friend's brother; his role is pretty small
  • Witch's Romance - I think the ML's best friend Soo Cheol has at least as big a role as the FL's other romantic interest; he lives with the ML and they start an errand business together; I can't remember if he has his own love interest but he never has romantic feelings for the FL

@AH

Thanks, I'll check them out.