Hello Again, 

-This may be a hard topic, but I am looking for dramas/movies in which the leads meet and fall in love through a game (they don't have to fall in love while playing it can be when they meet).

That's the main point of this topic. (the recs don't have to follow the guidelines above) but if possible

- I would like recs for rich ml and normal fl meet in college (no school, just college) or meet through their job/company and fall in love, also if possible I would prefer fl's who don't fall in love with the ml first or in a second after meeting him. 

Thank you if you posted/shared a recommendation...

Love O2O, both ml and fl are mature within themselves and each other, many scenes within the game.

Upto my knowledge, there is nothing like that. Maybe beyond my reach. But close to your question there is one drama. It is W-Two Worlds starring Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo. The story line follows a doctor whose busy with her own life accidentally gets dragged into a webtoon. Her father is a webtoon artist with fame who writes ‘W’ webtoon. The hero in that webtoon is lee jong suk. The situations bring them together resulting in many variants.

+1 for Love O2O, it fits your ask perfectly.

The only other dramas I know of that start in university are Cheese in the Trap and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, but the leads don't meet through a game in those. However the leads in WFKBJ are both athletes, and the leads in CitT kind of start out having this battle of wits thing going on. In both dramas the FL doesn't fall for the ML right away.

Also in the movie Min & Max, set in university, the leads don't meet through a game but the ML is a basketball player and the FL is a top gamer and they do challenge each other to a basketball shootout and a couple rounds of martial arts. It's a light and slightly off beat movie where the ML falls first. The FL definitely doesn't fall for the FL a second after they meet.

As for leads who meet through a game as part of their job, King2Hearts might fit. The leads meet as members of a joint North Korean and South Korean team for the World Officer Championships. The ML is rich (he's prince and then king of Korea) and the FL is not (she's a North Korean officer) and the FL definitely doesn't fall right away. 

AH:
Also in the movie Min & Max, set in university, the leads don't meet through a game but the ML is a basketball player and the FL is a top gamer and they do challenge each other to a basketball shootout and a couple rounds of martial arts. It's a light and slightly off beat movie where the ML falls first. The FL definitely doesn't fall for the FL a second after they meet.

I will definitely check this out, thanks

YashKnight:

I will definitely check this out, thanks

You're welcome. Here's the youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONwuLnzKRk :)

✔️ Oh My Ghostess ( meet at work and he is rich)

✔️ Tempted  ( they meet at college and there are mind games and dares between the 3 rich friends) 

✔️  Just You

✔️  Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

✔️  Shopping King Louie (they end up working together later)

✔️  Let's Fight Ghost ( she does like him first but they go to college and work together)

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop ( he is rich and they meet through school but not college) 

✔️ Liar's Game ( they meet on a reality show and fall in love..... I haven't finished it yet) 

✔️ Future Diary.... He interacts with different people that are characters in a video game and has to find his way back to the real world.. One of the characters is a bit psycho so be prepared 

Stevie70:

✔️ Oh My Ghostess ( meet at work and he is rich)

✔️ Tempted  ( they meet at college and there are mind games and dares between the 3 rich friends) 

✔️  Just You

✔️  Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

✔️  Shopping King Louie (they end up working together later)

✔️  Let's Fight Ghost ( she does like him first but they go to college and work together)

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop ( he is rich and they meet through school but not college) 

✔️ Liar's Game ( they meet on a reality show and fall in love..... I haven't finished it yet) 

✔️ Future Diary.... He interacts with different people that are characters in a video game and has to find his way back to the real world.. One of the characters is a bit psycho so be prepared 

Will check them out thank you

In the cdrama Your Highness they meet inside a video game and the whole story is inside the game; it's comedy, with martial arts and romance, bust most of all comedy

• Pride - Japanese drama where the ML makes a bet with his teammates regarding getting a girl. And somehow he choose the FL cause he was attracted to her 'girl from last century'aura. He proposes to the girl that they enter a game, which is more of a contract relationship. The game is for them to be BF-GF, having fun and being together, but the game will end when the guy the girl is waiting for comes back. The girl was pretty reluctant at first but somehow she agrees. No one is rich in this drama but the ML is quite popular since he is a star player in a hockey team. Anyway its a pretty weird contract relationship start but this is a pretty awesome drama
  • In a Good Way - Taiwanese coming of age drama set in college. The FL and ML has their first encounter is somehow related to basketball and a dog. I am a little hazy on specific details since i have seen these quite a few years ago.
  • Heartstrings - I don't think they meet through a game but there is a part in the story when they competed against each other with music, since both are musicians, though one is for rock music (ML) and the other is classical korean instrument music (FL)
  • My Name is Lee Soonshin - the first encounter isn't really a game but more of a bet between the ML who is a CEO of an entertainment company and SFL who is an actress. The bet is that the ML is such a good CEO that he can make anyone into a star, if he does then the SFL will sign a contract with him.  And this is where the FL enters, cause she is chosen as the girl that will be made into a star.
  • Meloholic - there is no game involve, but this drama is set with the leads being college students. One day the ML wakes up after a horrific incident with supernatural ability to hear/see women's emotion by holding their hand, thus that makes him turn from nerd to hottie overnight. There is a time jump of some sort and somehow because of his abilities, the ML now treats love or dating as a game. But when he meets the FL, she doesn't really care for him much but when he touches her, he likes and falls for her since she doesnt have guiles or ulterior movies
 ludina:

In the cdrama Your Highness they meet inside a video game and the whole story is inside the game; it's comedy, with martial arts and romance, bust most of all comedy

Thank you will check this out

Czakhareina:
Pride - Japanese drama where the ML makes a bet with his teammates regarding getting a girl. And somehow he choose the FL cause he was attracted to her 'girl from last century'aura. He proposes to the girl that they enter a game, which is more of a contract relationship. The game is for them to be BF-GF, having fun and being together, but the game will end when the guy the girl is waiting for comes back. The girl was pretty reluctant at first but somehow she agrees. No one is rich in this drama but the ML is quite popular since he is a star player in a hockey team. Anyway its a pretty weird contract relationship start but this is a pretty awesome drama
In a Good Way - Taiwanese coming of age drama set in college. The FL and ML has their first encounter is somehow related to basketball and a dog. I am a little hazy on specific details since i have seen these quite a few years ago.
Heartstrings - I don't think they meet through a game but there is a part in the story when they competed against each other with music, since both are musicians, though one is for rock music (ML) and the other is classical korean instrument music (FL)
My Name is Lee Soonshin - the first encounter isn't really a game but more of a bet between the ML who is a CEO of an entertainment company and SFL who is an actress. The bet is that the ML is such a good CEO that he can make anyone into a star, if he does then the SFL will sign a contract with him.  And this is where the FL enters, cause she is chosen as the girl that will be made into a star.
Meloholic - there is no game involve, but this drama is set with the leads being college students. One day the ML wakes up after a horrific incident with supernatural ability to hear/see women's emotion by holding their hand, thus that makes him turn from nerd to hottie overnight. There is a time jump of some sort and somehow because of his abilities, the ML now treats love or dating as a game. But when he meets the FL, she doesn't really care for him much but when he touches her, he likes and falls for her since she doesnt have guiles or ulterior movies

Will check these out thank you for the recs