I'm looking for a drama that is similar to Mei-chan no Shitsuji. I know that there's a recommendations function, but it seems there aren't a lot listed.

So what I'm looking for is quite simple. A female lead who is goodhearted, and the male lead loves her very much. (preferably before she loves him back!) A good story helps, I don't want to be bored for 20 episodes either. The male lead doesn't need to be a butler either. It seems difficult to find for some reason! 

It doesn't matter what country it's from as long as it's a nice drama. I also really enjoyed "I Hear Your Voice" which fulfills both requirements as well.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Just Between Lovers 

• The Princess Wei Young
  • Healer
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • School 2017
  • Hi! School - Love On
  • Sassy Go Go
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents

Shopping King Louis is the best fit for what you are looking for, IMHO.

Have u watched " Love o2o" ?

I have watched Love o2o but honestly got bored because there's not much going on after they got together. 

Thanks everyone for the recommendations thus far! Other recommendations are welcome too :)

I'll check them out. 

Anyone else have any suggestions? *puppy dog eyes* 

• King2Hearts (at first they don't really like each other  and the Prince is a bit of a douche but if you hang in there the  chracter development is great)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong  Soon (overall not the best drama in terms of plot, but definitely has  one of my favourite main couples ever)
  • My  Girlfriend is a Gumiho (the guy doesn't like her first but   again...character development, although it takes a while so may not be  your cup of tea)
  • Go Ho's starry night/ Goph's  Starry Night (short, cute series- definitely no shortage of romance and  something I binge-watched in a day)
  • Weightlifting  Fairy Kim Bok Joo (one of my favourite dramas of all time- the main  couple is so pure, and the male lead's character is everything you would  ever want in a partner)

Out of these  recommendations I personally enjoyed King2Hearts and Weightlifting Fairy  Kim Bok Joo the most, Go Ho's Starry Night is also a very easy watch

check out:

• Happy and Love Forever (Taiwan)- the leads actually doesn't hit it off at first and the are fighting for whatever reason with the ML seeming to be the typical cold guy cliche. But that actually last about half of the 1st episode,  he turns to be such and awesome guy. The female lead is very kind and helpful and such a very good hearted person. they start off as friends and have a pretty awesome friendship.. and then they fall in love.
  • Healer (Korean) - there is action, drama, romance, comedy, suspense and political evil, but at the heart of it is a very good natured FL and a very awesome loving ML
  • weightlifting fairy kim bokjoo (korean) - very very awesome relationship between two good natured individual that. such a good coming of age drama
  • Glorious Days (Korean)- its a weekend family drama so it is quite long and will probably bore you, seeing how you got bored with Love O2O
  • Love Around (Taiwan)- the ML is actually a son of a former gangster but he is so kindhearted and supportive, the FL is a little on the outspoken career oriented type of gal, but still good hearted
  • Buzzer Beater (Japanese) - this drama is very interesting in that the guy seems like a lackluster person, yet he totally has a passionate and loving heart. the FL is also a good person, so this is what you are really looking for.
  • others: Love Now, Golden Pouch, Go Back Couple

✔️ My Mr Mermaid 

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Love in the Moonlight 

✔️ Suspicious Partner ( at first he is avoids her but then he falls deeply in love and they have amazing chemistry and kiss scenes) 

✔️ Werewolf Boy ( movie)