Best friend leads who fall in love. ML was always in love with the FL, but she likes someone else at first.

Also, looking for ones where they are friends before the start of the drama.

Seen:

In time with You (T and K versions)

Fight for my Way

9 ends 2 outs

Operation Proposal (J and K versions)

A Love so Beautiful- They are both in love for a long time but the FL is vocal about it while the ML does not say anything because he's reserved and shy. It's clear that he cares for her, he just doesn't show it as much. They are part of the same circle of friends. 

Reply 1997- This one fits somehow but if I say more I'll be spoiling it since you have to guess who she'll end up with. 

Go Ho's Starry Night- They're not friends but co-workers. He's her boss and he's had a crush on her for the longest time but he's kinda clueless on how to express it so she perceives him as being mean to her. He has seen her suffer through relationships and has tried to approach her but he always kinda blows it. 

Ho Goo's Love- He has been in love with her since they were in high school, they meet again as adults and he's there for her through the hardest situations. She ends up falling for him. He's the sweetest person and is perfect for her alpha female type of personality. 

I Hear Your Voice- It's a noona romance, he's been in love with her since he was a child. When they meet again she's a lawyer and he's in his last year of high school. She's not interested in him because he's younger but ends up falling for him. It's a supernatural drama as he can read minds, 

I Need Romance 3- Another noona romance with him being in love with her since he was young. She is in love with someone else but falls for him in the end. 

Pinocchio- They grew up in the same house (he's her adopted uncle) and he's been in love with her his whole life. He's very conflicted about his love because he hates her mother. 

Wednesday 3:30 PM- He's her close friend and is in love with her. She gets dumped by her boyfriend so she and the ML act as a couple to make the ex jealous. In the process she falls for him. 

In addition to whats posted in dramafever:

• Bubble Gum
  • The Producers 
  • Because It's the First Time
  • Longing for Spring
  • Reply Series
  • I Need Romance 2 - they have a somewhat on-and-off kind of romance but at the center of it all is that they are best friends
  • Persevere Goo Aera - not really bestfriends, more like close family childhood friends and they grew up together
  • Fifteen Years of Migratory Birds - though this one has a sad ending

Also Maybe, they are childhood friends, but the get separated in their growing years and only meet as adults again: 

• Let's Eat 2
  • One more happy ending
  • Can you Hear my Heart
  • She was Pretty

✔️ No Breathing 

✔️ Weightlifting Fairy Kim

✔️ Moon Embracing the Sun 

✔️ Almost Love 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping

✔️ Gu Family Book ( both male leads love the girl) 

✔️ King in Love 

✔️ Love Until the End of Summer