Have u ever watch drama which, touch you so much and you couldnt get over of story for while?

Im looking for dramas like it....which hook me from strat until end and make me curious to know what heppens next?

Somethinglike :

Bridal mask

Rebel who stole the ppl

Princess's man

liar game 

Singal (i havent watch it but i know the stroyline is which im looking for)

Thank you for your recommends^^

P.s: please recommend me dramas with happy ending and without triangle love(its ok if triangles are a bit and dont take over a plot) 

5fangirl:

Have u ever watch drama which, touch you so much and you couldnt get over of story for while?

Im looking for dramas like it....which hook me from strat until end and make me curious to know what heppens next?

Somethinglike :

Bridal mask

Rebel who stole the ppl

Princess's man

liar game 

Singal (i havent watch it but i know the stroyline is which im looking for)

Thank you for your recommends^^

P.s: please recommend me dramas with happy ending and without triangle love(its ok if triangles are a bit and dont take over a plot) 

Mmm.. try just between lovers.. it was heart warming for me.. 

Also rich man poor woman

Sandysan:

Mmm.. try just between lovers.. it was heart warming for me.. 

Also rich man poor woman

Thank you sandysan^^ 

Im sure im going to love both of them ^^

I so agree with your list, and I want to add some more. though I feel my description of the said dramas is sorely lacking to how awesomely brilliant they really are:

• Nirvana in Fire (Chinese drama) -  a masterpiece of a drama. The narrative is brilliant, the characters from protagonist to antagonist are all super interesting, the writing is perfect, the acting is compelling, the chemistry palpable, the bromance is so shippable and all that is weaved into this awesomely made drama. Number one show of all time. 
  • Misaeng (Korean drama)- this is another masterpiece of a drama that just is so lowkey in its story but so rich in lessons and message. No romance.
  • Hundred Million Stars Falling From the Sky (Japanese drama)- a very dark, disturbing, gritty, intriguing, confusing and highly engrossing masterpiece drama. KimuTaku as lead in this drama just pulls you in and just holds you until you finish everything. but this drama doesnt have a happy ending, but it is  definite must watch
  • Magnificent Century (Turkish Drama) - this is the only turkish drama I have watched and man I was blown away. everything is new to me and it totally upped my interest for more of these turkish dramas.
  • Healer (Korean Drama) - the scriptwriter of this drama perfectly weaved the characters, romance and intrigue into one perfect drama, and played out by very compelling and capable actors/actresses 
  • Secret Forest / Stranger (Korean Drama)
  • Autumn Concerto (Taiwanese Drama)
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (Chinese Drama)
  • Battle of Changsa (Chinese Drama)
  • Kounodori / Dr. Storks (Japanese Drama)
  • Behind the White Tower (Korean Drama)
  • Nine Times Travel (Korean Drama)
  • 1 Liter of tears (Japanese Drama)
  • Life is Beautiful (Korean drama, 2010)
  • The Disguiser (Chinese Drama)
  • Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim (Korean Drama)
  • Punch (Korean Drama)
  • Tree with Deep Roots (Korean Drama)

Healer

Chicago Typewriter

Tunnel (similar to Signal in that it's based off the same series of crimes)

Hello Monster

Rooftop Prince

Jewel in the Palace

@neo and  @Czakhareina thank you so much im going to check all of them^^

For me it is a love so beautiful a watched it 4 times i cant get enough of this show

Secret  2013

My sunshine 

Masters sun 

Boss and me

Attention love

Cheese in the trap

Mars

My Heart twinkle twinkle

Ripley William:

For me it is a love so beautiful a watched it 4 times i cant get enough of this show

Secret  2013

My sunshine 

Masters sun 

Boss and me

Attention love

Cheese in the trap

Mars

My Heart twinkle twinkle

Thank you ^^ im going to check them^^

For me these masterpiece dramas are the ones that tend to leave me in tears/ emotionally wrecked afterwards. Happy endings are rare so my recommendations might not suite you right now but maybe one day when you're in the mood you'll find them enjoyable as well:

• Secret Love Affair
  • Lipstick (I was balling my eyes out at the end BUT its a good ending)
  • Byakuyako (Another one with me crying at the end)
  • Soredemo, Ikite Yuku

I second One Hundred Million Stars Falling from the Sky (just finished it and it was amazing)

I find that older Japanese dramas are very well written and toy with my emotions like a rag doll. Give them a try.

ShotaSidePart:

For me these masterpiece dramas are the ones that tend to leave me in tears/ emotionally wrecked afterwards. Happy endings are rare so my recommendations might not suite you right now but maybe one day when you're in the mood you'll find them enjoyable as well:

• Secret Love Affair
  • Lipstick (I was balling my eyes out at the end BUT its a good ending)
  • Byakuyako (Another one with me crying at the end)
  • Soredemo, Ikite Yuku

I second One Hundred Million Stars Falling from the Sky (just finished it and it was amazing)

I find that older Japanese dramas are very well written and toy with my emotions like a rag doll. Give them a try.

Thank you so much^^