Hey I hope you guys can recommend some stuff based on what I prefer... I'm sick of starting out dramas, and watching several episodes only to find out it was not what i thought it was... So pleeeeease, help me.

i like things where the male lead is strong, smart, better than others (but doesn't have to be super genius) - for example Jiang Chen from A Love so beautiful or Healer.... or someone of a better status like a prince, king, or a boss.  - Master's Sun, Love in the moonlight... Someone who is perhaps composed like Mo Yuan from Eternal Love and Xiao Nai from Love O2O (even tho he was too perfect for my taste)

i like female leads who are real, not perfect, who make mistakes and create misunderstandings, someone who can stand up for themselves... and so. - I can hear your voice, You who came from the stars,...

and overall i dont care if its historical or modern, slice of life, school drama or where is it from. 

Lastly a drama with great music like Healer or While you were sleeping... 

thanks for any recommendations!

Marry me or not : I recently finished it , will suit you criteria.

A very composed ML , Believes in FL , when whole world is against her.

A Strong FL,  doesnt care what world thinks of her...does what she thinks is right..

Its a rare combination!!

Suspicious Partner

Hello Monster

Chicago Typewriter

I'm Not A Robot

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Empress Ki

Boss and Me (based on a Web novel from same writer as Love O2O)

https://mydramalist.com/list/W3rByNw3

might find some here that you like (these are just my favourite ones)

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Love  in the Moonlight 

Give Jealousy Incarnate and Bring It On Ghost a try :3 Also you might like the movie Our Times it's really really cute and Age of Youth, it's not only focused on romance but absolutely amazing.

In looking at your lists as well,  you might enjoy these -   addictive dramas with romance

• my only love song (fun and small investment - webdrama)
  • princess' man
  • Oh my venus
  • fated to love you
  • autumn concerto

A heavier flavor: 

• You haven't seen Secret,  I highly recommend that if you like Ji Sung.   Its a revenge drama that pivots to a romance drama.   Its kinda dark, but i see you liked Kill Me Heal Me.    Characters still have the qualities you prefer. 

I know precisely what you mean. I keep searching high and low for characters just like Healer, but many times I'm disappointed.  I like my ML to be confident and emotionally strong.  I loved all of the shows below, and I hope you will too.  From the list below City hunter is much like Healer, but not as good in my opinion. Happy watching.

Pride - Japanese Drama
Descendants of the Sun - Korean Drama
City Hunter - Korean Drama
King2Hearts - Korean Drama
The Princess' Man - Korean Drama
Oh My Venus - Korean Drama
The First Half of My Life - Chinese Drama