Hi I want to watch something pleasant like 'Love Cuisine' and 'Warm and cozy' where my brain can rest while I watch the drama. It doesn't need to be a food drama it just needs to be a happy drama and it obviously should have a happy ending. Only Korean/Chinese/Taiwanese dramas please. Thank you. :) 

P.S: I've watched almost all the popular rom-coms.

The main one I can think of that isn't on your list would be I'm Not A Robot.

If you're open to movies, I'd definitely recommend This Is Not What I Expected as it's an enjoyable, feel-good romcom with food involved.

Shopping King Louie was the first thing that came to my mind! Such a sweet drama that made me smile all the time while watching :)

• 20th century boy and girl
 neo:

The main one I can think of that isn't on your list would be I'm Not A Robot.

If you're open to movies, I'd definitely recommend This Is Not What I Expected as it's an enjoyable, feel-good romcom with food involved.

Thank you. Will check them both. :) 

DramaQueenOfSheba:

Shopping King Louie was the first thing that came to my mind! Such a sweet drama that made me smile all the time while watching :)

Thanks. I agree that it was sweet. 

fanitha:
  • 20th century boy and girl

Thank you. :) 

I Cannot Hug You season 1 & 2 - Chineses - modern day vampire and human with OCD

My Princess - Korean - she just found out she's royalty and he's training her how to act like one

that man oh soo

a poem a day 

jugglers 

secret romance 

the perfect match

my only love song 

A poem a day

Marriage not dating 

Fight for my way 

Let's fight ghost 

Something in the rain 

Have a great time binging these!

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim 

i guess love O2O fits that describtion since i never had those fustrations over jealous bitches in the plot

jaaraf:

I Cannot Hug You season 1 & 2 - Chineses - modern day vampire and human with OCD

My Princess - Korean - she just found out she's royalty and he's training her how to act like one

Adding to my list. Thanks. :) 

Rim Hamandi:

i guess love O2O fits that describtion since i never had those fustrations over jealous bitches in the plot

Yes it does and it's good. :) 

Stevie70:

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim 

Thank you. :)