So I started watching A Love So Beautiful and I like Chen Xiao Xi's BFF Lin Jing Xiao so much I almost wish the main story was about HER and Xiao Xi/Jiang Chen were the secondary couple (blasphemy, I know).  I don't care about plot/country/format, as long as the main female lead is like Lin Jing Xiao. 

For those who haven't watched the drama, she's cool, quiet, and keeps her cards close to her chest, but she's also crazy loyal to the people she loves and would do anything for them. She definitely goes by that phrase "those who mind don't matter, but those who matter don't mind." She's basically Xiao Xi's voice of reason (the practical one to Xiao Xi's stupidity I mean naivety) but also the one supplying the shovel to bury the body.  

Please and thanks! 

In terms of dramas that you haven't already seen, Jiang Xiao reminds me a bit of the FLs in In Time With You, particularly the flashbacks to how she was in high school, Across the Ocean to See You, and Something About 1 Percent.

"It started with a kiss" Almost similar to the story but this one has season 2. ????????????????