Id like a drama with a calm and smart male lead who should fall for the female lead first (doesnt matter how much earlier as long as its first). He shouldnt reveal his feelings to her until a lot later, after the female lead has also developed feelings for him. Id like to see them both struggling with their feelings thinking theyre one-sided. The romance doesnt have to be the main plot and the story can be about anything. No noona romances pls.

Gosh, this is a tough one. I'm not really good at remembering who fell for who first. But rummaging through my brain i stumbled upon some titles. I'm just not sure if they meet all of the mentioned creterea above. So here goes:

Soulmate 

That Fool

Ho Goo's Love

City Hall (not sure about this one actually)

Queen In Hyun's Man (totally fullfils the creterea of the calm and smart male lead. but not sure if there is a struggling)

My Father is Strange (family drama. The Pairing of the middle sister with the actor meets the creterea. well, even though i wouldn't call him calm but...emotional in a funny way)

9 ends 2 outs (friends who always miss the right timing)

Falling for Innocence

Cheese in the Trap

I Need Romance 3 (It's really good and meets all of your creterea but... it is a noona romance)

Unrequited love season 1-3 (maybe, haven't seen that yet. But it seems like worth a try)

Nobuta wo Produce (more friendship but the love develops over time)

In time with you

Because it's the first time

Because this is my first life 

20th Century Boy and Girl

A Gentleman's Dignity

Bring it on, Ghost 

Heart to heart (liked it alot. It's more mature than your average kdrama. I'm not sure if here was a struggling on both sides)

Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose (mature theme. no fluffines in here. But totally worth it. loved it.)

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (one of my all time favorite. "Because this is my first life" is based on this drama but they are totally different. So you can watch both^^)

Stars falling from the sky (can't remember if he loved her first or the other way around. Sorry)

Holymoly... there sure came out a lot. I hope i could help with these^^

Didnt expect such a long list. Ill definitely check them all out. Thanks very much^^

Haha, @maltreti, you came up with a pretty long list! I would definitely agree with Because this is my First Life. 

(Side note: I'm not sure Falling for Innocence or Gentleman's Dignity would work because in the case of the first one, the male lead is not calm and I'm not positive that both of the leads thought their feelings are one-sided, and in case of the latter the one-sidedness also doesn't quite fit... Both Gentleman's Dignity and Falling for Innocence are cool dramas with the ML falling for the female first, so maybe you'd like to give them a try :D)

@ Linus, now that you mentioned that about those two dramas, my memory of them became a little clearer :p I'm just a little scatter-brain who likes to mix certain drama motives up. I'm sorry for every drama i mentioned that doesn't meet your creterea impowsieble^^ 

Gosh i should really start to use the possibility of writing some notes of the dramas i watched on mydramalist.com. That would make those recommendations easier and more foolproof (for me). lol.

Its alright. They dont have to meet my creterea so exactly. I did make it pretty difficult after all. I still appreciate the long list and will check them all out.

Try Bromance and Healer!

Turkish Drama Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari has this plot. Eng subs are available in YT.

maltreti:

@ Linus, now that you mentioned that about those two dramas, my memory of them became a little clearer :p I'm just a little scatter-brain who likes to mix certain drama motives up. I'm sorry for every drama i mentioned that doesn't meet your creterea impowsieble^^ 

Gosh i should really start to use the possibility of writing some notes of the dramas i watched on mydramalist.com. That would make those recommendations easier and more foolproof (for me). lol.

It's hard to remember all the details! It's just that you mentioned some of my favorite dramas that I know quite well :)

If you are into CDramas,  Siege in Fog fits this description

shiroyukineko:

Try Bromance and Healer!

Sure, thanks!

Ansuya:

Turkish Drama Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari has this plot. Eng subs are available in YT.

Havent tried turkish dramas before. But if its subbed then theres no reason i shouldnt. Thanks for the rec.

JoanneSmith:

If you are into CDramas,  Siege in Fog fits this description

Yeah, any country is fine. Ill wait for it to finish airing first, tho :) thanks!

+1 for:

• Because This is My First Life
  • In Time With You 
  • Bromance
  • Healer

Also:

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Pinocchio 

@ Linus 

ah, so it is like that^^ That's reassuring to hear. I don't feel that bad about my brain anymore. lol 

I guess that you watched them more than just one time then?! (not like me *cough* :) ) It's great that we help each other out like this. Thank you!

Thanks @AH and @Anajwo!